Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss DissyLove will be there June 13-19! in the Vacation Planning forums; We'll be there the 18th and 19th...we wanna meet! MJ LOVES other kids!...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    We'll be there the 18th and 19th...we wanna meet! MJ LOVES other kids!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I know TC well, as we live in Cadillac!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    We'll be there the 18th and 19th...we wanna meet! MJ LOVES other kids!
    I'd love to MommyMJ!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I know TC well, as we live in Cadillac!
    Okay! We are actually from Kalkaska...even closer! We still make weekend trips up practically every weekend. All of my family as well as DH family is still up there. In-laws still live in Kalkaska. My Parents live at Lakes of the North (between Mancelona and Gaylord)!

I'd love to MommyMJ!

Great! Let us know when and where! If you want I can PM you my numbers so we can chat beforehand.....(after my mouth heals of course.....)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

I'll look at my PS and all that and get back with you about where I think I'll be. Let your mouth heal and we can chat later.

plan update....

Hi, so far because of my PS ressies, I know we'll be at the MK on June 16 and 18. I'm still working at what days we will be at Epcot, MGM, and (she says begrudgingly for her kids sake) AK.

Quote Originally Posted by jacketsfan683
    Where is everyone staying. We are staying at Saritoga Springs. I have a 5 and 9 yr. old and they always love to meet new people.
    We live locally, but will be at the parks on any Sat and Sun, My 4 yo LOVES meets, we'd love to meet you!

Hi, so far because of my PS ressies, I know we'll be at the MK on June 16 and 18. I'm still working at what days we will be at Epcot, MGM, and (she says begrudgingly for her kids sake) AK.
    Just let us know where you'll be on Sat and/or Sun (whichever days you want to meet) All are great for us, tho MJ does't like EPCOT too much (to mommy and daddy's dismay)

OK, I plan to try to scheduel PS ASAP, so depending on what I get, I'll let you know where we will be. See ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12