Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Meet of the Month - Sat., July 24 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; Join us for a casual meet of WDW Radio Show listeners and readers! Date : Saturday, July 24 Time : 11:00 a.m. Location : Contempo Cafe, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Walt ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Meet of the Month - Sat., July 24 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Join us for a casual meet of WDW Radio Show listeners and readers!

Date: Saturday, July 24

Time: 11:00 a.m.

Location: Contempo Cafe, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Walt Disney World (4th Floor of the resort)

RSVP: (not required – everyone is invited!) on our Facebook Event Page

For more information about upcoming meets, visitDisney Meets | WDW Radio - Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello

Hope to see you there!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

welovethemouse is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Meet of the Month - Sat., July 24 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Lou,

On behalf of my family and friends, I would like to say thank you for the great moments we had with you at the meet of the month on Saturday at the Contemporary - our first!

Just as a reminder, we were the Powers' and Belmont's from NY who were on our way home and you signed our daughter's autograph books...

The girls were psyched to meet you, and our friends are going to be new subscribers to "Celebrations" after your generous gift...They read the magazines cover to cover on the way home and couldn't put them down!!

My 13 year old was beside herself that she finally had the opportunity to meet "Lou Mongello"! You were quite the celebrity!!

I also had the opportunity to meet some great people in line - who were going to the cruise and become jealous of them, and one gentleman (who I am sorry I didn't catch his name ) who stopped me in another store to wish us a safe trip home after he heard that we were leaving that day!!

It was a great experience that I hope we have the opportunity to do again! Thanks so much for everything you do.

Sincerely,
    Kevin Powers (welovethemouse)

Harold is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Meet of the Month - Sat., July 24 at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Hi, Lou!
    What a fun meet of the month (my first)! So happy to have met such a wonderful group of people, and the Grand Canyon concourse is a great place to relax and chat. Just thought I'd finally register to be on the forums; naturally, I picked the monicker of my favorite Yeti as my user name. Hope all is well with you and yours, and I can't wait to get out to another one of these (and I'll certainly bring my drawing paper again)!