Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss December meets in the Vacation Planning forums; Any meets planned for early December? I will be attending Reunion 2010 and was wondering is WDW Radio had anything planned during that time?...
    hms1016 is offline C-Ticket Holder

December meets

Any meets planned for early December? I will be attending Reunion 2010 and was wondering is WDW Radio had anything planned during that time?
    Walt Disney World
    June 1980 - Off Site
    June 1983 - Off Site
    June 1985 - Off Site
    June 1988 - Off Site
    September 2003 - All Star Music
    September 2005 - Pop Century
    September 2006 - Pop Century
    October 2006 - Pop Century
    May 2007 - Pop Century
    October 2007 - Pop Century
    December 2007 - All Star Music
    May 2008 - Pop Century
    December 2008 - Mousefest - Pop Century
    Disneyland
    May 2005
    June 2007

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: December meets

I don't think anythings been planned for WDW Radio as far as December goes. But wanted to share that I'll also be at Reunion 2010. See you there!

aspen37 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I was hoping to make it for reunion but will miss it by a few days.
    I have work commitments during reunion.
    Reunion sounds like it is going to be alot of fun. Have a great time everyone!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

I think there's a better chance of something special going on around the 12th of December.
    I for one, would like to see (and hear) a live show!
    Anybody want to speculate why that weekend?
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder

We'll be there from 12/1-12/5 also for reunion. I hope Lou has something planned for that time, it would be nice to see some WDW Radio people too!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder

I'll be down for Reunion, Dec 2-5. Looking forward to meeting lots of Disney fans!

Kathy

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!

What's Reunion 2010? I will be in WDW December 8th - 14th. It's my graduation present to myself - I'm going solo to celebrate finishing my second Bachelor's degree.

Disneydonnam is offline A-Ticket holder

We will be at Bay Lake Towers 12/5-12/12. We have tickets for MVMCP on the 7th.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by Smack81 View Post
    What's Reunion 2010? I will be in WDW December 8th - 14th. It's my graduation present to myself - I'm going solo to celebrate finishing my second Bachelor's degree.
    Reunion is put on by the WDWToday podcast people. It is similar to Mousefest but on a much smaller way.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Just like that, we were sold out

Submitted by Matt on September 20, 2010 - 10:39am

Tickets for our two private events at Reunion 2010, "Meet, Greet & Eat" and "DE-serts & DE-lights", went on sale this past week on Wednesday and by Thursday, both events had completely sold out. We are so excited that so many of you wanted to be a part of our event and we're delighted that we'll be able to share these fun events with all of you.
    Unfortunately, not everyone that wanted to be a part of these events was able to get a ticket for it. If you'd like, you can send an email to wdwtoday@mei-travel.com and asked to be put on the waiting list. You'll need to send separate emails for both events and this is no guarantee that you'll get a ticket, but if we are able to get more room and/or there are cancellations, we will go to the waiting list first to fill up the extra space.
    Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets and please know it means a lot to us that you want to join us for these really special events. I guess the only question left is... is it December yet?

Now how is that for popular!

chuckm_1962 is offline A-Ticket holder

We'll be at Kidani Village, arriving the 4th and leaving the 11th. I've sent Lou a couple of emails requesting (well, practically begging actually) that, if at all possible, the December meet be on Sunday the 5th, the only weekend day we will actually be there. I know and understand that that is a long shot with all the planning that Lou must have to do with these and then, of course, the 5th is the last day of Reunion. So I'm thinking my shot at getting to be "out of the box" are slim to none. But it was worth a shot. Any other "box people" down during that week want to meet and say hi, maybe trade a few Disney stories? I believe that we're doing MVMCP on the 7th like Disneydonnam. I would love to do the D23 event the following weekend, but we have to leave and no way to extend. Darn!

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut View Post
    I think there's a better chance of something special going on around the 12th of December.
    That would be great. I'll miss Reunion 2010 but will be in WDW from the 8th through the 13th.

That would be around the time of the 200th show would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Reunion is put on by the WDWToday podcast people. It is similar to Mousefest but on a much smaller way.
    Thanks for the info! I have never been to something like that, but I bet it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm_1962 View Post
    We'll be at Kidani Village, arriving the 4th and leaving the 11th. I've sent Lou a couple of emails requesting (well, practically begging actually) that, if at all possible, the December meet be on Sunday the 5th, the only weekend day we will actually be there. I know and understand that that is a long shot with all the planning that Lou must have to do with these and then, of course, the 5th is the last day of Reunion. So I'm thinking my shot at getting to be "out of the box" are slim to none. But it was worth a shot. Any other "box people" down during that week want to meet and say hi, maybe trade a few Disney stories? I believe that we're doing MVMCP on the 7th like Disneydonnam. I would love to do the D23 event the following weekend, but we have to leave and no way to extend. Darn!
    Hi Chuck! I'll be in WDW the 8th - 14th, but I'm going to MVMCP on the 9th. Missed ya by two days!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
    That would be great. I'll miss Reunion 2010 but will be in WDW from the 8th through the 13th.

That would be around the time of the 200th show would it not?
    According to my counting, if Lou doesn't miss any shows (*knocks on wood*) the 12th would be his 200th show. Way to go Lou! (Oh and we arrive the 11th so a meet that weekend would be perfect!)

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast