Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Calling all WDW Radio fans from the UK!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; That is so exciting!!! How amazing, spending Crimbo on Castaway Cay - jealous!!...
    missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Calling all WDW Radio fans from the UK!!!

That is so exciting!!! How amazing, spending Crimbo on Castaway Cay - jealous!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

MissMEY is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tim Im now jealous!! That sounds amazing :-) I really must look into a cruise. Have you done one before?
    DID MY PHONECALL REALLY GET ON THE SHOW ?? Lol.. Im upset that by 2 hours we miss the meet of the month... if it had been 1pm I would have sooo been there :-(

Staying at Old Key West & cruising on the Disney Fantasy

HOST AT THE MINNIE MINXES DISNEY PODCAST
    An all-female Disney podcast from the UK

www.facebook.com/theminnieminxesdisneypodcast
    Our Blog http://theminnieminxes.blogspot.co.uk Our Twitter@theminnieminxes

TheLionKing is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MissMEY View Post
    Tim Im now jealous!! That sounds amazing :-) I really must look into a cruise. Have you done one before?
    DID MY PHONECALL REALLY GET ON THE SHOW ?? Lol.. Im upset that by 2 hours we miss the meet of the month... if it had been 1pm I would have sooo been there :-(
    Yes you really were on the show We always just miss the meet of the month too lol.
    In just over 2 weeks will be our 4th Disney cruise, the first was 3 nights on the Wonder, the 2nd was 7 nights Eastern Caribbean on the Magic and last year we did a 2 week Transatlantic crossing from Barcelona to Florida on the Magic (which was amazing) you definitely need to try one they are fantastic

Tim - you need to stop hogging all the cruises! You don't even have room left at the bottom of your signature because of all your countdowns - ha ha!!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Tim - you need to stop hogging all the cruises! You don't even have room left at the bottom of your signature because of all your countdowns - ha ha!!!
    All that lovely planning to do lol, we just got confirmation today about our accommodation for March when we do the Fantasy inaugural, I'm renting some DVC points off a friend who e.mailed me today to say that we now have 8 nights in a studio at Wilderness Lodge villas booked Just need to try and find some reasonably priced flights now.

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hello all, I'm back from New York and just about caught up on real life (by this I mean Lou's podcasts, newscasts, and this forum)!!! I was able to join in 'live' to last week's newscast as New York is in the same time zone as Orlando, it was fun getting to take part, especially when Lou made his announcement about the tours ....can't wait to make my reservation!!!

Good to see that this thread is still going strong, I can see some nice little friendships forming here. It was great to hear Michelle's message on the show this week...as I heard her accent I thought 'awesome, that's someone from our thread'!!!

Hope you had a great time Michelle, what did you think of Keys to the Kingdom? I fell in love with that tour when I did it in December. Sorry you had to miss the MOTM by only a few hours.

So, not long now to Destination D, Star Wars weekends, Star Tour 2.0 / New Journey / 3D!!!! Is everyone excited about what's coming up (even if you're not one of the lucky ones going to be in WDW or on one of many cruises )??? Still waiting for Lou to let us know if he'll be taking the box to any of these gatherings yet, I need my fix!!!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Quote Originally Posted by pinkemma666 View Post
    Hello all, I'm back from New York and just about caught up on real life (by this I mean Lou's podcasts, newscasts, and this forum)!!! I was able to join in 'live' to last week's newscast as New York is in the same time zone as Orlando, it was fun getting to take part, especially when Lou made his announcement about the tours ....can't wait to make my reservation!!!

Good to see that this thread is still going strong, I can see some nice little friendships forming here. It was great to hear Michelle's message on the show this week...as I heard her accent I thought 'awesome, that's someone from our thread'!!!

Hope you had a great time Michelle, what did you think of Keys to the Kingdom? I fell in love with that tour when I did it in December. Sorry you had to miss the MOTM by only a few hours.

So, not long now to Destination D, Star Wars weekends, Star Tour 2.0 / New Journey / 3D!!!! Is everyone excited about what's coming up (even if you're not one of the lucky ones going to be in WDW or on one of many cruises )??? Still waiting for Lou to let us know if he'll be taking the box to any of these gatherings yet, I need my fix!!!
    Welcome back Emma, how was New York? Looking forward to hearing about it (and seeing some photos)
    We've made a little alteration to our May trip and cancelled our Segway tour .........and now have a 6 hour tour booked with Lou instead

Yeah - would also love to see your NY photos Emma... hubby and I are going there in August for the first time, so would love to be nosy and see what adventures you've gotten up to you during your trip!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Had an awesome time in NYC, thanks. It involved lots of eating, lots of shopping, lots of sightseeing, lots of walking, lots of noise...and lots of photos (about 360 to be exact!!) Will post some pics once I'm sorted....although I have no idea how I add them to a message on here!? Is it better to set up a Flickr account or something?

The Disney Store was a little disappointing (as suggested by others on here) but I did bring home 3 NYC Disney Store exclusive vinylmations to add to my collection. Two 9inch ones and a cute 3inch of Minnie dressed as the Statue of Liberty, adorable!!!!

Tim - So glad to hear that you've booked a tour with Lou (you can ride a segway anyday, right?!) I can't wait to book mine up for next year, I'll be looking at a 6 hour one too!! Make sure you give him a massive British hello when you see him, from all of us here on the UK thread
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Quote Originally Posted by pinkemma666 View Post
    Had an awesome time in NYC, thanks. It involved lots of eating, lots of shopping, lots of sightseeing, lots of walking, lots of noise...and lots of photos (about 360 to be exact!!) Will post some pics once I'm sorted....although I have no idea how I add them to a message on here!? Is it better to set up a Flickr account or something?
    Yeah, use something like Flickr or Photobucket. Then you can copy the links from the photos on to your forum posts - and ta-daa!!! - we'll be able to see your piccies. Can wait for you to post!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:

MissMEY is offline C-Ticket Holder

Oooo New York news - yes please and a big WOW on Lou's tours - please detail!!

Whilst in WDW I did Keys, segway and futureworld at epcot... I will write up some info about these as it may help!

Mx

Staying at Old Key West & cruising on the Disney Fantasy

HOST AT THE MINNIE MINXES DISNEY PODCAST
    An all-female Disney podcast from the UK

www.facebook.com/theminnieminxesdisneypodcast
    Our Blog http://theminnieminxes.blogspot.co.uk Our Twitter@theminnieminxes

Look what I just received in the post from NC WDW Daddy... an Orange Bird Shirt!!!

Everybody sing along now... "Little Orange Bird, in the Sunshine Tree, won't you sing something sunny just for me???... Think of funny thoughts, or sunny words, that will make me happy little Orange Bird!"

Cara
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:

You got your t-shirt and how kind of NC WDW Daddy, what a bunch of nice people on here

If anyone is interested you can now order the Disney Cruise Line planning DVD on the DCL site, for a few years now they wouldn't mail them to the U.K. but that appears to have changed
    You can order here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/p...ary/order-dvd/

Quote Originally Posted by TheLionKing View Post
    If anyone is interested you can now order the Disney Cruise Line planning DVD on the DCL site, for a few years now they wouldn't mail them to the U.K. but that appears to have changed
    You can order here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/p...ary/order-dvd/
    Oooh - might have to do that - even though I'm not planning on a cruise until 2014, can't hurt to start planning early, can it??!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast