Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2005!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by AKQJ10 Well, MouseFest (land portion) is officially over but I have to say that it was once again incredible! I'll try to post a full review and ...
    RaySharpton is offline B-Ticket Holder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Well, MouseFest (land portion) is officially over

but I have to say that it was once again incredible! I'll try to post a full review and report as soon as I can, but for now, let me just say what a thrill it was to finally meet some of you, and see some familiar friendly faces.

I was once again amazed and humbled by the show of support of DWT family members, both at my meets as well as many of the others. There were pins and yellow lanyards everywhere, and I really apprecaite that. I was going to start listing names, but I'm exchausted and know I will accidentally leave someone out and unintentionally offend them. So, you know who you are, and you guys are the best.

A quick special thanks to everyone who came to the TriviaFest meet and stopped by the table at the MMM, and a special thanks to DisneyDame2004, who not only helped me at my meet and man the MMM table with me, but made sure that I ate, and yes, even found time to relax.

OK, "real" work calls, so I gotta run. Thanks again - listen to the www.MouseTunes.com podcast for three live shows from MouseFest, including the MegaMeet (and interviews with some family members). Look for photos now on http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/mf/mf05/mf2005.htm, as well as my photos which I'll post ASAP here.

OK... so how many days until MouseFest 2006?????
    Hi, Lou. What a great meet you had. I hope that you do this every year. I won't be too shy and get up to participate next time...I promise.

And thankyou for the cool luggage tag. I put it on my mobility scooter as an ID.

And that was a great place to hold your trivia meet, too.

I wish that I could have made the other meets the day before, but I just had to catch up on my sleep after driving down the day before and doing Candlelight Processional package all in the same 24 hour period...lol.

Next year I will just rest at the resort on my first day drive down to WDW instead of trying to do too much.

I really wanted to go to your other meets, along with Nathan at MM.

And thanks for coming to our midnight meet at MVMCP. John has a picture of you on your horse on Cinderella's Golden Carrousel along with others.

This was the best Mousefest ever. And I promise to make all of your meets next year, along with Nathans and JamesD WWTBAM meets.

And when are you going to put your book in the Walt Disney World park stores like Steve's Hidden Mickey books? They need to be there.

Sincerely, Ray
    šoš Ray šoš

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    I've posted some pics from the Mega Mouse Meet here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...ry.php?cat=547
    Thank you for the photos, Pat.

Sincerely, Ray
    šoš Ray šoš

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Pat,

These are GREAT!!! Thank you so much for posting them! You did a great job helping me out and I really apprecaite it!

One complaint though... You didn't Photoshop the pics and remove my stomach. Holey moley, Mr. Toad! Am I REALLy thatt fat?? (Lou eats a double stuff Oreo and contemplates that)
    Now, Lou. Next year just stand next to me and no one will notice...lol.
    šoš Ray šoš

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    Some more pictures from Mousefest 2005 (I promise Lou I didn't put up the incriminating one ) can be found on the Magical Mountain scrapbook page:

http://www.magicalmountain.net/scrapbook/scrapbook.asp
    Hi, Nathan. It was so great to meet you this year.

I'm heading over to your MM site next. Thanks for the pictures.

And Lou and Nathan make great PodCasters. Is that a correct word? You two were great at the MouseFest MegaMeet interviewing everyone.

You two make a great team of broadcasters.

Sincerely, Ray
    šoš Ray šoš

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    MousePlanet has a nice article today by Mark Goldhaber, including many pictures and several DWT/MM mentions:
    http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=mg051214mg

You can play "Where's JamesD?" in several of the pictures
    Thanks for the link, Pat.

It was great to see Mark for the first time, and his article is great as always.

And James and Linda was everywhere. They even came by the midnight carrousel meet to say that they couldn't stay because of the long day.

I saw James and Linda at all of the meets that I was at.

Sincerely, Ray
    šoš Ray šoš

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Goldhaber
    pssst... Mousefest 2006 will be held December 3-7 (Sea) and December 7-12 (Land).
    And I'll be there with you, Mark. It was great to talk with you.

Sincerely, Ray
    šoš Ray šoš

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Hey Ray,

We keep on trying to get Lou's book in the parks, but WDW doesn't seem to budge on this one.

Maybe, they aren't too thrilled about the way he combs his hair or dresses
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Mark Goldhaber is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by RaySharpton
    And I'll be there with you, Mark. It was great to talk with you.

Sincerely, Ray
    It was great talking with you too, Ray. (And everyone else, for that matter.) Now I've got to come up with another mini-MouseAdventure for the next MouseFest, hopefully a little more devilish than this year's event.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314