Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss 7/30/05 in the Vacation Planning forums; I think I'll be getting a camera tonight... so last call... for pics and all....
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I think I'll be getting a camera tonight... so last call... for pics and all.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    On the What Ride am I thread I asked, Where can you find a Hidden Mickey on a doorframe and it took forever for someone to get it and no one had ever seen it. If you can get the picture of Mikey dressed as a dwarf at Snow White's Scary Adventures before you enter the dwarfs' home, that would be great. If you can't, don't worry about it. I know it will be hard anyway because it goes by really quick.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Tamps I would love a picture of the TTA void of any people on it! Thanks in advance!

BTW Bonnie Boca is like 5 min south of me. Was this another DWT member who you met?
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Still "GO" for tommorow!

Whoops, still in Shuttle mode.....

ok I am now the proud owner of a Kodak, EasyShare CX7330 3.1 mega pixel.. and I have no idea how to use it... does WDW kodak stores have memory cards?

it's cool... the little thing pops out!
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-29-2005 at 06:22 PM.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Its really easy to use - follow the icons

not too hard- you're smart - you'll catch on

I have the Dx 7440

Its really easy to use and very compact - slips into a pocket

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/

this site should help

a great company in a great town!!
    (my Dad worked there for 41 years!!)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Good choice of camera, Tampa. I love my EasyShare 7430. They do sell the memory cards in WDW, but they are extra expensive there.

The cards are available all over - walmart, target, best buy, staples, even CVS, Eckerd, etc.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    As Pat has said go to Target or WalMart and get the extra cards, they will be much cheaper.

I would get a 512MB size card, you should be able to get a good amount of pics on one. Be sure to read the manual

If you are looking to print any, you want to use the highest resolution the camera allows. The draw back there is that you get fewer pics on a card.

Have a great trip
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

thanks for the tips gang..

how many pics can a 128mb card hole ya think?

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    ok I am now the proud owner of a Kodak, EasyShare CX7330 3.1 mega pixel.. and I have no idea how to use it... does WDW kodak stores have memory cards?

it's cool... the little thing pops out!
    That's a good starter camera. Kodak is making some of the best digital cameras now. There is 16mb memory built into the camera and you can take about 25 pics with that if you fill up the memory card you are going to buy. Be sure to buy a SD/MCC memory card. There are a bunch different kinds and brands (Kingston, Viking, SanDisk, Lexar, etc.). Unless you are going to become a professional photographer you do not need the faster speed/ultra memory cards of the same mb value. They cost more and the processsing times are not that much better. You should be able to take about 290 or more pics with a 256 mb card. If you are going to make 4x6 prints use the pixel level below 3.1. If you are only going to post here, then you can use the lowest setting and get about 500+ pics on the card. This camera uses AA batteries of all kinds. I would recommend the NiHM as the best option. You can buy a quick charger with batteries for $15-20 at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club when you are buying your memory card. BTW, the Kodak EasyShare software is a snap to use. To transfer your pics you just use the USB from camera to computer and the software will do the rest for you. You can also put your "My Pictures" from Windows, or elsewhere , to the EasyShare and edit them, etc. Hope this helps.

P.S. I would love a picture of Annette Funicello if you happen to see her in the park.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 07-29-2005 at 08:34 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

thanks for info JC!

and is she do there tomorrow?

:mickey:

hiya gang.. I'm back

well like I said, I went by myself (with the exception of another brief meet) and it was probably one the best trips there I ever went on. I think I got one FP throughout the day (SM) and went it was time, it was down, so it was good for the rest of the day. I tried hard to get all all the questions (I got most) and with crash out pumping some iron, I broke down and called mommy for the rest of the answers. I was able to catch up with Astro and Bonnie and co, just briefly enough to make the mistake of putting my gold ears on mj's head after she kept pointing at me to come over. After I heartbreakingly put them back on my head, I ended up getting the little boo a pair because, "Dude this girl needs some ears"!

I was supposed to catch up with them after the tour (gotta pick up the phone astro ), but I ended up going to Epcot for some German stout . LOL, I forgot my cell phone when I left and the people I was joking with in the pub, called my mom and had a conversation with her! I went back and got it, but was so embarassed (and buzzed), I was like..

I can't wait to see what you all think of the new camera pics.. that is, when things get fixed with the photo's and all.. but for now, I have a lame web album here

though I couldn't find the mickey in Snow White, I was however, able to fill on of the requests:

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    That's ok, but I think everyone thinks I am hallucinating. I have proof from another website and it's in Steve Barrett's book, but I was hoping for a picture. Maybe I can get it the next time I am at Disney World, but I have no idea when that will be.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast