Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss 7/30/05 in the Vacation Planning forums; Well the time has come, and I don't think I can hold out any longer. I need to go to Disney again! This time I have plans of hitting the ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

7/30/05

Well the time has come, and I don't think I can hold out any longer. I need to go to Disney again!

This time I have plans of hitting the park in a way that I've never done, alone. Normally I go with family or friends but this time no way... nada. This time I want to try and mosey along.. maybe sing a song. I'll be spending that whole Saturday in MK and I'll beg DM for her digital, if not, I'll take some insto snaps of anything yall want a pic of, I know Lou wanted a Main Street window pic or something (I'm sure Trendy already got it). But mainly, I want to tackle all of the vmk quests and take their tour.. and I won't tell them my name hehe.

anyways, anybody gonna be there on the 30th? JL? Can ya make it on a Saturday evening? Bon and co? Astro?

would you believe I'm doing all this for vmk stuff?!

that's one expensive teleporter pin!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    We'll most likely be at MK on Sat afternoon and evening, we'd love to meet up! Glad we'll be seeing more of you. I have a new friend I want you to meet too when he somes up from Boca Raton again.....(he was with us all weekend and will be with us again soon!) Did you get an AP?

PS: My bro calls me Bon too, I love that you and Lou do also!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Tampa, I am with you in spirit, but me, little Jack, Princess Anna and Maiden Christina (as well and my loveble, but Disney-challenged Prince Charming) are stuck up here in Michigan for now. But we'll hold on to your fastpasses for you and catch ya on the next trip. (TRYING for a fall trip, I'll let ya know. I need a baby sitter.)

PS-Don't be scared Tampa I am just kidding about the babysitting thing.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

lol.. I love kids! It's when they start pee'n and poop'n is when I'm like

but thanks for the shout Dissy!.. again I'm mainly going just to get vmk stuff, and convince myself that hey, I got a life! And I'm not afraid to use it! ok..

Sorry I'm late Bon babe.. I assumed you knew I'd be calling you but uh... umm...

Hey Bon great! I'll call you that Saturday in the afternoon time (I'm gonna attempt to tackle the VMK quests before any rides.. must be strong.. must be.. strong) and see what's going down.

eeeeyyyy!

Well, we had better set up a meetin' place and time.....my cell is at the bottom of Space Mountain somewhere....sigh
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

I mean, sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the support Turkey! Now about that meeting spot......any ideas?

I'll call you tomorrow (I'll make sure it's a good time online) and we'll set something up, sound good?

sounds good!

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am sorry I may not be there this Saturday, though I maybe rethinking the tubing trip I may go on with my Sunday School class. I don't know who is going, so I am leaving Disney an open item. I will have to pay a visit to Wide World of Sports around 2:45p to 4:45p. The Bucs are having training camp there and I want to see them practice before the season starts. I will let you know as the week progresses.

I'll pm you my number dude.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Tampa, sorry, but I can't make it Saturday. I have a Saturday free in October. October 1 to be exact.
    They call me "Nana"

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I canceled going tubing, so I am "GO" for Saturday. The thought of being on a river during a Florida thunder storm does not make me too happy. Plus the engineer guy I am a friends with will not be going also; so conversation will be rather dull. Add into the equation some anti-Disney folks and you see why I am heading to the parks
    Around 2:30 I may split off for a couple of hours to see the in training camp at Wide World of Sports, then return to the sane people.

cool man!

With You, Bon, myself, and hopefully JL, looks like we got a 4th of July repeat meet (remeet?)! I'm gonna attempt to knock out the VMK quests asap to free up most of the day.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I have 2 saturdays available...

but mine are in December....

have fun on the quests

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast