Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Mommy, Daddy and MJM's 50th! in the Vacation Planning forums; MommytoMJM, daddytoMJM and TheOneandOnlyMJM will be celebrating their 50th day at the Parks on August 6th! Wheeee!!!!...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Mommy, Daddy and MJM's 50th!

MommytoMJM, daddytoMJM and TheOneandOnlyMJM will be celebrating their 50th day at the Parks on August 6th! Wheeee!!!!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

That's 2 days before our wedding anniversary! Wish we were going to be there to celebrate with you too!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    That's 2 days before our wedding anniversary! Wish we were going to be there to celebrate with you too!
    I wish you were too! We can't wait for you to come back!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Congrats!!!! We definately need to scheduele a meet.
    Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    Congrats!!!! We definately need to scheduele a meet.
    We're ALWAYS up for a meet, ask anyone here!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    First, congrats, as I am soo jealous but am TRYING to be happy for you, because I know you all deserve it.

BTW, Aug. 5 is a great day (not the same as your big day, but close enough for me to mention this....). It is both my beloved, wonderful mother's bday and believe it or not, my husband and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary that day as well.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Bonny I'm so jealous but hey congrats you guys are the best.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    MommytoMJM, daddytoMJM and TheOneandOnlyMJM will be celebrating their 50th day at the Parks on August 6th! Wheeee!!!!
    Congrats Bonny! I wish I could share it with you guys ...I expect to see pictures .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Saturday (August 6th)will be our 50th day in the parks since March 11th (the day we got our passes!) We will celebrate by going to the first park and show we ever went to together (AK and Tarzan Rocks!) with some friends and ending the night at MGM with our favirite nightime show Fantasmic! I'm excited, it seems so cool. It is hard to imagine (or remember) what our life was like without Disney. There was very little we could do together as a family before this., Disney has been so good at helping us with MJ and accomodiating our weird double wheelchair set up. It really is it's own special bit of magic!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Im so jealous I want to go. Have fun guys

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Im so jealous I want to go. Have fun guys
    I want you to go too! I can't wait for October! BTW, new photopass pics are up from the weekend. MJ had a HUGE breakthrough!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Hope you have fun

Woooo Hooo!!!!! This is it! Tomorrow is our 50th!!! We're going to spend most of Sat at AK (the first park we ever went to together) seeing Tarzan Rocks! (The first show we ever saw!) I'll be a blubbering mess!!!! (I know, what else is new right?) then we'll hop over to MGM for a few shows and Fantasmic! Sunday will be dedicated to MK. I am very excited!

I realize it probably wouldn't be a big deal to anyone else, but Disney has been such an amazing part of our lives and has been so good for MJ that I can't help but be so incredibly grateful. When I try to put into words what WDW means to our family, I fail miserably, there are just no owrds to describe it......

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Have Fun This Weekend Andrew, Bonny, And Mj
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Oh... have fun you guys!! I wish I could be there..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast