Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Who all is in the Atlanta, GA area? in the Vacation Planning forums; I am unable to make it down to WDW for Mousefest...and I didn't make it up North for that fabulous Mouse Meet. What I would like to do is see ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Who all is in the Atlanta, GA area?

I am unable to make it down to WDW for Mousefest...and I didn't make it up North for that fabulous Mouse Meet.
    What I would like to do is see how many WDWTriviateers are in the Atlanta area and would like to get together for dinner sometime? Just to say hi in person and maybe make fools of ourselves wearing Mickey ears at some restaurant!!
    Anyone interested?

Lara

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hi there! I'm in Augusta, so if it was to be on a weekend, I could make it. I'm all for making people stare!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

MelinaR. is offline B-Ticket Holder
    BigDaddyKyle and Snuggie live in the Georgia area
    MelinaR..

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    My mom and Brother (not Disney fanatics) live in Powder Springs. I occasionally get up there to visit
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    I live right across the river from 4Mickey in Aiken, SC...but I don't have any Mickey ears
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    I live right across the river from 4Mickey in Aiken, SC...but I don't have any Mickey ears
    Oh my goodness....somebody quick! Get that girl some mouse ears!!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    If you guys get lost on the way to dinner, and wind up in Indiana, just stop in. I'll be happy to cook for you.
    They call me "Nana"

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I will be living in Athens for whole year. It's about 90min away

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Oh my goodness....somebody quick! Get that girl some mouse ears!!!!
    Thanks, Melissa...the one thing you can't go to WDW and not get, I don't have...lol. I do have a mickey ear charm on my bracelet, along with a Cinderella Castle one!
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    Thanks, Melissa...the one thing you can't go to WDW and not get, I don't have...lol. I do have a mickey ear charm on my bracelet, along with a Cinderella Castle one!

Well a girl does have to have her priorities. As much as I love my mouse ear collection, I prefer my jewelry.

Hope you guys get a GA meet set up, y'all will have fun!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Athens is not that far away.....it would be great to have all of you.....
    Hmmm, where to meet though since some are north and some are east? Hmmm, I will get back to you!

Don't really matter anyways because I'm trapped in that Town because I don't have a car.

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MelinaR.
    BigDaddyKyle and Snuggie live in the Georgia area

and may I ask who are you really? For someone that has just joined on July 1st you sure do know a lot. Let's see you have my private email which I disabled awhile back and know this---

I see another case of who are you really----this is why I have not been coming to the boards that much--to much games and drama--

Yes I did contact you by pm mail here--to let you know that other ppl are in the same boat with you and now alll of this?!?!?!?!!?!

If anyone would like to discuss further please do--this is someone we all know I am afraid of---I was not going to post anything like this--but after reading this I feel I need to.

and for your info it is not on any forum where I am from or live--for internet safety--it had been brought up in chat which I have never seen you since I do not go anymore---
    Last edited by snuggie; 08-07-2005 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snuggie
    and may I ask who are you really? For someone that has just joined on July 1st you sure do know a lot. Let's see you have my private email which I disabled awhile back and know this---

I see another case of who are you really----this is why I have not been coming to the boards that much--to much games and drama--

Yes I did contact you by pm mail here--to let you know that other ppl are in the same boat with you and now alll of this?!?!?!?!!?!

If anyone would like to discuss further please do--this is someone we all know I am afraid of---I was not going to post anything like this--but after reading this I feel I need to.

and for your info it is not on any forum where I am from or live--for internet safety--it had been brought up in chat which I have never seen you since I do not go anymore---
    Wow...very interesting! I've been wondering if MelinaR. is a "real" person myself. Waiting on pins and needles to see if you get a response on this thread!

Trying not to act like fool here, but your making this person sound like a computer program. Anyways I agree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast