Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss Meeting Internet Disney Friends article in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by AKQJ10 Grumpy, I'll be the guy wearing the pink carnation sitting at the bar at Champps in Menlo Park Mall. Oh, and I'll also be sporting my ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Grumpy,

I'll be the guy wearing the pink carnation sitting at the bar at Champps in Menlo Park Mall. Oh, and I'll also be sporting my DWT thong in case there are other guys there in pink carnations sitting alone at the bar.

that's hot, OK, i'll be there at 3!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Mommy told me not to

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I waited until 11 for you GD.... Stood up again
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Great article and thanks for sharing!!

The DWT members that I have met are awesome and hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet some more in the future

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Good article

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    I love meeting Internet friends, sometimes it works great, sometimes it ****s, but there are a great many friends that I wouldn't have now if I hadn't tried in the first place. It still hurts when I get burned, but I have some amazing people I would never have known if not for the internet.
    Just curious....do we fall in the "****s" category or "it works out great" category???

I was going to post this article too Pat when I saw it on Mouseplanet. Thanks for sharing. It is quite an amazing phenomenon when you think about it. If someone would have told me even 6 months ago that I would end up meeting someone off the internet I would have told them they were crazy! But I did it and do not regret it!!!

Hoping to meet more DWT'ers in the future!

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have met people from 3 different internet Disney websites at the parks,and they all went well. I bring my mother with me the first time I meet anyone and that gives me the confidence to interact with people I'm meeting the first time.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    geeee melissa, I don't know, let me think......... lol...... the awesome category of course!

Alma, looking forward to meeting you, hopefully Sat!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Awesome article!! I can totally relate, I consider some of you from this board among my closest friends ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12