Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Sept. DWT.com "Mini-Meet"? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by MickeyBabe Oh please do this, someone, anyone.... We want pictures of Frontierland Lou!! Okay, okay... I know this isn't what you want, but here's #2- Where's Frontierland ...
    Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Oh please do this, someone, anyone.... We want pictures of Frontierland Lou!!
    Okay, okay... I know this isn't what you want, but here's #2- Where's Frontierland Lou?

Edit: (He should be a little harder to spot)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jacknife; 08-31-2004 at 03:18 AM.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Jac,

You definately have WAY too much time on your hands :p
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Jacknife,

People are walking by me at work watching me star at my screen, with my face about 1" away...
    "Hey Lou, what the heck are you doing??"

"Shhh... I'm looking for "Frontierland Lou""
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I found both Lous so far. Do you have the "blonde's" phone number?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    not long now guys i'm just posting to say that i still hope to meet up with some of our members ----we'll try to accommodate any time and place so let's keep in touch
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by epcot man
    not long now guys i'm just posting to say that i still hope to meet up with some of our members ----we'll try to accommodate any time and place so let's keep in touch
    Definitely!! Looking forward to it!! Finding me at WDW should be as easy as finding me in Jack's pictures!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 08-31-2004 at 02:54 PM.
    Lou Mongello

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    You definately have WAY too much time on your hands
    Nah, just insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    People are walking by me at work watching me star at my screen, with my face about 1" away...
    "Hey Lou, what the heck are you doing??"

"Shhh... I'm looking for "Frontierland Lou""
    Sorry, I didn't mean to make it that obsessive!

Anyway, I think that's the last one that I'm going to make... Unless everybody's into that kind of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    I found both Lous so far. Do you have the "blonde's" phone number?
    Nope! I just took the first crowd pic that I could find on google.

Oh, Jacknife... I think you have a bunch of rabid fans now.. looking forward to your next photo puzzle!!!!

Lou Mongello

Leaving in just a few days, everyone... Do we know who's definitely going to be there, and when/if we can get together?

Sunday might be bad for me... not 100% sure.

You can also PM or email me if you like
    Lou Mongello

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Lots of pictures chief - Ok and some baby ones too- It'll be great to see her first time at WDW!!!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Due to the Hurricane, I do not know next weeks schedule.

Well, everyone... it's almost here!!!

I'm not how we can work getting together, but here's my general "schedule" (I hate to call it that, since I like to often wing it):

Fri 9/10 - Arrive. Maybe hit the MK? ('s first day at WDW!!!)
    Sat 9/11 - Epcot (anniversary)
    Sun 9/12 - Likely MGM ??? (some friends of my DW may be coming by - doens't mean we can't still meet up!)
    Mon 9/13 - Hoop De Doo at 7:15 (come by and join us if you like!)
    Tues 9/14 - ???
    Wed 9/15 - MK
    Thurs 9/16 - ???
    Fri 9/17 - ???
    Sat 9/18 - leave in late afternoon
    I would like to try and setup a group get together if possible, so let me know if any of those work for ya' (I know some of you will be at the pin event)

If you like, PM me and I'll give you my cell number. Otherwise, you can reach me at the Boardwalk Villas if you'd like to try and meet up!

Hope to see you there for a , , or whatever!!!!
    Lou Mongello

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    I'm sorry... with all this crazy weather we've had in this area, my computers been out.
    You guys are going to be in the area. = Thats great. I will probably be there on Saturday!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Happy Annversary!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I sent all my info to you as well Lou. For everyone else down here, I am off Tues and Wed next week and most evenings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast