Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Sept. DWT.com "Mini-Meet"? in the Vacation Planning forums; I started talking about this in anotehr thread, but was wondering if anyone else will be down between September 10-18 , maybe we could get together for a little DWT.com ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Sept. DWT.com "Mini-Meet"?

I started talking about this in anotehr thread, but was wondering if anyone else will be down between September 10-18, maybe we could get together for a little DWT.com "mini-meet."

If anyone is interested, post it here and we'll try and set something up!

And if not, I'd love to meet any of you individually! We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas. Just let me know!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Parkhopper is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would love to have a little DWT.com meet. We will be down in WDW from September 10th through the 19th. Sounds like we will definitely overlap!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    As you already know Lou, we'll also be at the Boardwalk Villas from Sept. 9-13th!
    Most evenings are good, except we plan on going to LaNouba on Thur. night, there is a regular pin meet at the Contemporary on Fri. night, and we hopefully have a party to go to on Sun. night. That sort of leaves Sat. night, doesn't it?
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'll be there August 29 to Sept 5 to bad i can't meet all of u

have fun without me

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I'll be there with you in spirit guys!

Unless I win the lottery. Then I'm in!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Take it MickeyBabe you werent one of the Mega Millon winners from friday night neither was i or i would be in disney right know

jrick1960 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Count us in!

Hi Lou,
    My wife and I will be in WDW from the 5th to the 18th! I hope we can get together!!
    Also I would like to invite you to our pin meet on Saturday the 11th @7pm at All Star Sports "North meets South- 2"

Regards,
    John Rick- Founder Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
    John Rick
    Founder-Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
    PinPics ID: jrick1960

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jrick1960
    Hi Lou,
    My wife and I will be in WDW from the 5th to the 18th! I hope we can get together!!
    Also I would like to invite you to our pin meet on Saturday the 11th @7pm at All Star Sports "North meets South- 2"

Regards,
    John Rick- Founder Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
    Great! Hope to meet up with many of you then! I'll try to come up with some ideas (you can feel free to submit some as well), and we'll arrange something.

Here's some brainstorming ideas: Maybe a breakfast, lunch or dinner? Meet up at a park for a meal and an attraction? Illuminations cruise? Electrical water pageant cruise?

I'll also try and make the pin meet, too!
    Lou Mongello

Arrow "Where's Lou?"

Remember "Where's Waldo?"

Well, I thought it might be fun if during my September trip, we have a little "Where's Lou?" game.

Here's how it goes: If you spot me in the parks somewhere (I'm the guy in the DisneyWorldTrivia.com T-shirt... you know.. the one available HERE) and show me your book, I'll give you a prize! Plus, I'd love to meet some of you guys face-to-face.

As you can see in previous posts, I'd also love to try and arrange a little Mini-Meet somewhere. Please postr your suggestions and we'll try and set something up!

See you in WDW!!
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I am available since i live here. just not sure of my ever changing working schedule until it gets closer.

Great!!! Can't wait to meet all of you!! We'l'l definitely set something up as it gets closer, and if we set a date/time that everyone can't make, I'd still like to meet any of you on your own if you like!!
    Lou Mongello

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    yeah lou count us in.we've got ps for ohana and the hoop de doo and whispering canyon and also some other things organised but i certainly hope we can all do something together--looking forward to metting you all:mickey:

Wow!!! Sounds like we're going to have a nice group!!

Lou Mongello

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    is there any idea on dates or times etc. for the september meet---i'm looking forward to meeting fellow disney fans:mickey:
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast