Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Meets Discuss me, uratoon, and May 28-June 6th-ish in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 Would love to go around that time, but wouldn't want to take my DS out of school that close to the end of the year. Wow! ...
    uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Would love to go around that time, but wouldn't want to take my DS out of school that close to the end of the year.
    Wow! When do your kids get out of school? Our school is out May 25 this year and it was May 20, last year.

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    planning the trip is probly one of the most fun parts of the whole thing. I love picturing us hopping on a monorail to catch a lunch reservation, then catching a boat to go somewhere else, then... etc. Like we're mini versions of jet-setters!
    I go out and buy every book I can find and sit down with my highlighter and my notebook and stud the books from front to back. My family knows that when I have my book and my pen to just leave me alone for a while! I'm disney dreaming!!

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

Quote Originally Posted by uratoon
    Wow! When do your kids get out of school? Our school is out May 25 this year and it was May 20, last year.
    Parker's last day of school is June 7th as long as we do not have a ton of snow days. There are extra days built into the calendar for snow days, but if we exceed those, then we need to make up those days. So I am hoping that we can head out of town the very next day and be on our way to WDW!

I'm disney dreaming!!
    Story of my life....hence my name!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I go out and buy every book I can find and sit down with my highlighter and my notebook and stud the books from front to back. My family knows that when I have my book and my pen to just leave me alone for a while! I'm disney dreaming!!
    I have spent numerous hours doing this already, and will continue to do so until after we get back. After we get back I may not be able to look at the books for awhile... at least until I can start planning the next year's trip, a Grand Gathering of my family to take my niece for her first time! she'll be five, which was my age when my parents took me for my first time. I can't wait!

If we can dream it, we can do it

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am hijacking your thread to to just say I am so jealous!! Wow, y'all are gonna have the time of your lives!!!
    I had so much fun on the Keys to the Kingdom tour, I can't wait until you can tell us about your adventure into the utilidoors!!!!
    You know, you just gotta take one of these types of trips at least once in your life - why not a honeymoon!?!?!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12