Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss The Next World Chapter Meeting Is Sat, Feb 18, 2006 In The Walt Disney World Area! in the Vacation Planning forums; If you are going to be in Walt Disney World Area around February, why not stop by at the World Chapter's Meeting. It will be a night to remember with ...
    dreamfinder1982 is offline B-Ticket Holder

The Next World Chapter Meeting Is Sat, Feb 18, 2006 In The Walt Disney World Area!

If you are going to be in Walt Disney World Area around February, why not stop by at the World Chapter's Meeting. It will be a night to remember with our special speaker and guests.

Well we have a great meeting planned for you with a Live Auction, Raffles, Door Prizes and Surprises! So look forward to seeing as many of you there. Let's all try to turn out and show our support for our chapter and our guest speaker!

The next World Chapter meeting for Disney Enthusiasts
    IS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2006!

Our Very Special "Be Our Guest Speaker" will be....
    JIM KORKIS!

Jim Korkis is a professional actor and magician, a published author with hundreds of books and magazine articles to his credit and an internationally recognized Disney Historian whose research has been used by the Disney Company for a variety of projects. Jim was an animation instructor at the Disney Institute.

(5 miles west of Walt Disney World on route 192)
    DIRECTIONS: Just get on Route 192 going West and once pass Walt Disney World it is on the right hand side, approximately 5 miles.

Doors open at 6:00 PM, Meeting starts at 7:00 PM

Admission: FREE for current NFFC Members, $5 Prospective Members.

For more information, call our Club Phone Line: 407-ASK ARLO (407-275-2756)
    Or Contact us at: worldchapter_nffc@hotmail.com
    Also visit the Magical Mountain.net World Chapter Forum at: http://www.magicalmountain.net/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=24

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. "
    ~ Walt Disney
    ~

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hmm, think that date will be when I am on vacation and away from Orlando, dang!

Gin

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

dreamfinder1982 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Vacation AWAY from Orlando?

Let me get this straight...you take your vacations AWAY from Orlando?
    So where do you go? Up north to enjoy the blizzards and snow storms or maybe out west to enjoy the earthquakes, oh wait I know, you go the mid west to watch the tornadoes or maybe take a cruise so you can see pirates attack your ship....Now me...when I go on vacation I go no further than Walt Disney World. As Dorothy said in the Wizard of Oz..."There's No Place like Home, There's No Place like Home!"