Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Northeast Disney Fan Meet 2006! in the Vacation Planning forums; i wish my passes werent expired......
    i wish my passes werent expired...
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Lots of great pics BB!!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    More reviews!

Mike Scopa wrote a story on Mouseplanet and Deb Wills posted pictures on allears...check em out!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=ms060721ms

http://allearsnet.com/btp/atown2006a.htm
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking

Thanks for the heads up! Mike Scopa's article was great and so were Deb's photos.
    Sandy

brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    hello everybody i'm the yankee fan that everyone booed at the meet,just got back from disney today will post pictures later stayed at contemporary for first time and it was the best sad about coming home but we are going back aug 19-26 so i dont feel too bad.my family enjoyed the meet very much and are looking forward to using the yankee tickets we were given my father worked on the ground crew for 40 years for the yanks,when i was 8 i had a catch with mantle,maris,ellie howard and moose skowren so forgive me if we bleed pinstripes.we write later with pictures from my trip potc was enjoyed by my family

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by brian666
    hello everybody i'm the yankee fan that everyone booed at the meet,just got back from disney today will post pictures later stayed at contemporary for first time and it was the best sad about coming home but we are going back aug 19-26 so i dont feel too bad.my family enjoyed the meet very much and are looking forward to using the yankee tickets we were given my father worked on the ground crew for 40 years for the yanks,when i was 8 i had a catch with mantle,maris,ellie howard and moose skowren so forgive me if we bleed pinstripes.we write later with pictures from my trip potc was enjoyed by my family
    I did not hear anyone boo you at the meet or I would have come to your defense. and I are diehard Yankee fans ourselves but we were at the auction most of the time (which was well worth it) and missed some goings on.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I booed him

sorry Red Sox fan....but we were just pokin fun

Glad you enjoyed the meet and had a good vacation

2 games behind now,flutter what was funny at magic kingdom the tram worker remarked that all yankee fans are not allowed on tram when he saw us with our shirts ,also coming back yesterday we went thru the tunnel in baltimore and the toll collector wanted double money cause we were yank fans and they had won.redsox fans and yank fans are most happy when we argue thats how we have fun

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My Husband is a Mets fan .. He booed him too !
    Sorry!

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

Well now. I heard the boo-ing, but I wasn't included....I don't follow baseball at all, lol. It was sweet that you got called out on the Yankees hats, expecially with the story you just told...Understandable that you are a yankee fan!! Don't you love "playful" arguing over sports!? As long as it doesn't cross a line, there is nothing like it (I'm an Ohio State football fan - and many folks don't seem to like us...)

How'd you swing two trips so close together?? I'm incredibly jealous!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    i'm the yankee fan that everyone booed at the meet,....my family enjoyed the meet very much and are looking forward to using the yankee tickets we were given my father worked on the ground crew for 40 years for the yanks,when i was 8 i had a catch with mantle,maris,ellie howard and moose skowren so forgive me if we bleed pinstripes.we write later with pictures from my trip potc was enjoyed by my family
    Hi Brian, no booing from me, either.... we won the next set of Yankee tix at the meet. Are yours for the game on 8/16 too? and we'll be down at WDW during some of your next trip too. Maybe we'll run into each other
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ohio st has a good team was not your old coach the one that tackled the opposing teams runner,my family and i have army football season tickets being it is so close to where i live now.they try hard, we also go to the hockey and baseball games.bought annual passes so i have to try to go as much as possible mostly stay outside but every so often stay on property.

Um, yea...our coaches have done some less than sportsmanlike things...I don't recall one tackling an opposing player...tho the story is vaguely familiar...?? And of course Woody Hayes...he punched a TV cameraman...lol...We were also home to the "could've been GREAT" Maurice Clarett...and now he's only in the news when he's in trouble with the law. He really could've been someone...*****ed himself.

Anyway - you're lucky to get to go so often. I also get APs but usually only go once a year (I do time it so I get two trips out of one AP). Have a great time!

disney dame we will be there from aug 19 to 25 ,look for all of us wearing mantle and ruth yankee shirts

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    disney dame we will be there from aug 19 to 25 ,look for all of us wearing mantle and ruth yankee shirts
    Will do!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast