Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Northeast Disney Fan Meet 2006! in the Vacation Planning forums; dont shoot me for my spellig im busy trying to cook a briskit for these kids if they dont eat it i will be on the news tonight in handcuffs....
    brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    dont shoot me for my spellig im busy trying to cook a briskit for these kids if they dont eat it i will be on the news tonight in handcuffs.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Brian (and anyone else), PLEASE don't be hesitatnt about going because you think you don't know anyone else! First of all you know me!

I felt the same way before the first meet I ever attended, but you'll be very pleasantly surpised at how friendly everyone is! It's a great time, so I hope you can come!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Have you been to dismeets.com yet?

http://dismeets.com/

Go to dismeets.com and register your email address.
    All information is going directly to those who register on our website for:
    Hotel prices
    Meet cost
    (we are strictly non-profit and merely relay a discounted cost to all attendees)
    All the little details of the meet
    and Contact Information~

I can be reached at colleen@dismeets.com, all inquiries are welcome
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Pre-Registration Now Open!! Come on, DWT!!!!

First, I'd like to welcome all of the new list members that have recently joined. Many of you saw us in the latest issue of All Ears.

For those of you that "are" new, please take a moment to review the previous list messages. They should help you catch up with the planning of this year's event.

Mailing List Archive:
    http://www.dismeets.com/cgi-bin/dada...2%30%30%36meet

Look forward to final meet details coming in the next few days.

This year there is a new registration system. I had a custom database system created for meet attendees to use.

It allows you to pre-register. This tells us that you are very interested in attending but are not committed as of yet. Please include all members (and children's ages) when you pre-register. This is an important step so that we can adequately prepare for the size of the group. This will also help us plan for the children's area. If you need to, the registration system also allows you to easily add and remove additional attendees.

The master record in the Registration System is the responsibility of the person who signs up and creates a username and password for the account. After creating the master record you are the only one that can access it and you are the only one that can add and remove additional attendees.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the person creating the master record in the registration system will be / is responsible for payment of all added attendees. If you don't want that, have each person make their own registration.

Please visit http://www.dismeets.com/register to access the registration system and be sure to fill out all required fields. Your information is only being used by the meet organizers for the 2006 Disney Fans Meet in Allentown, PA and will not be sold or released for other purposes.

IMPORTANT: When you register, please be sure to use the tell a friend feature to tell everyone about the meet! The more people that come the better the party will be!

Lastly, we are still seeking additional sponsors for the meet. Table and advertising space is available. If you feel you have a product or service that can use such a targeted audience, please contact me via email. support@dismeets.com

Thanks for your support!

Fred
    Lou Mongello

I'm new here and just found out about it in my AllEars newletter. I'm only 4 hours away and can't wait to go to this! I'm always looking for a group of other Disney nuts in my area to get together with but can never seem to find any. Sometimes I really think I'm the only one (just like Tigger- ) I can't wait to meet everyone!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT, Lori! Love your avatar pic! The meet is a ton of fun and you'll definitely find lots of fellow Disney nuts there! See you in July!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I'm really hoping to see a large turnout of members of the DWT family!!

I started a "Who's Going" thread here: http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...d.php?p=188812

I met with Fred Block this past weekend about the meet, and there are some really wonderful guests and things that will be happening! Look a for an updated announcement soon!!!!

Lou Mongello

brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    im daniel mahoney and my dad is brian666 and i cant wait to go to the meet ,im 12 years old and have been to disneyworld 8 times.after the meet we are going to marceline to walts home and then to disneyland.im kinda sad not going to disneyworld this year.

Your trip sounds wonderful!

We can't wait to meet you all in Allentown
    °O° cj/nj °O°

====== VOLUNTEERS ======

A while ago I asked for people who may want to volunteer to help with this year's meet. Here's a second calling for those that have offered and for those that may want to jump on board.

It's a thankless job. Really.

However, if you are interested, I and many others will be extremely thankful!

What's in it for you?

Do you get a free room? No.

Do you get into the meet for free? Well....No. (Even "I" pay!)

Do you get that warm fuzzy feeling that you were able to help make this year's meet better than ever? Well heck yeah!

Who/what do we need? Now that's a difficult question. I'll hope that those that do volunteer will be interested in doing pretty much anything as the need arises.

So, if you DO want to help, please email colleen@dismeets.com and let her know.

Oh yeah, we don't really need 50 people either. If we get too many replies please do not get upset if we don't actually take you up on the offer of assistance.

=== MESSAGE RECAP / ARCHIVED MESSAGES ===

For those of you that "are" new, please take a moment to review the previous list messages. They should help you catch up with the planning of this year's event.

Mailing List Archive:
    http://www.dismeets.com/cgi-bin/dada...2%30%30%36meet

Look forward to final meet details coming in the next few days.

=== REGISTRATION SYSTEM ===

Some (many) of you may have subscribed to the mailing list but may not have registered for the event yet.

This year there is a new registration system. I had a custom database system created for meet attendees to use.

It allows you to pre-register. This tells us that you are very interested in attending but are not committed as of yet. Please include all members (and children's ages) when you pre-register. This is an important step so that we can adequately prepare for the size of the group. This will also help us plan for the children's area. If you need to, the registration system also allows you to easily add and remove additional attendees.

The master record in the Registration System is the responsibility of the person who signs up and creates a username and password for the account. After creating the master record you are the only one that can access it and you are the only one that can add and remove additional attendees.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the person creating the master record in the registration system will be / is responsible for payment of all added attendees. If you don't want that, have each person make their own registration.

Please visit http://www.dismeets.com/register to access the registration system and be sure to fill out all required fields. Your information is only being used by the meet organizers for the 2006 Disney Fans Meet in Allentown, PA and will not be sold or released for other purposes.

IMPORTANT: When you register, please be sure to use the tell a friend feature to tell everyone about the meet! The more people that come the better the party will be!

=== SPONSORS ===

Lastly, we are still seeking additional sponsors for the meet. Table and advertising space is available. If you feel you have a product or service that can use such a targeted audience, please contact me via email. support@dismeets.com

Thanks for your support!

Fred Block
    Founder of the Northeast Disney Fan Meets!

For more information, visit www.DisMeets.com

--
    Please note that DisMeets.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company. Walt Disney World is copyright The Walt Disney Company. For official Disney information please visit http://www.disney.com Please also note that DisMeets.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney Information Station (disboards.com), Werner Technologies, or wdwinfo.com.
    For disboards.com information please visit http://www.disboards.com
    Lou Mongello

Can we get the Disney Tattoo Guy??? I would LOVE to meet him and compare tattoos!

Lori

Bernard&Bianca is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger
    Can we get the Disney Tattoo Guy??? I would LOVE to meet him and compare tattoos!

Lori
    He was there last year, I think he lives fairly close by. It would be neat to see him again, I didn't get to really talk to him last year.
    -Buffy

(11) (7) (6) (2)

1980 - Disneyland 25th anniv. (I was 7)
    July 2004 - First trip to WDW DS 8th B'day
    2005 - April, Aug, Oct, Dec
    2007 - March and Dec

mrs pooky is offline A-Ticket holder
    I volunteer in my daughter's kindergarten classroom, and the tattoo guy works with the woman who is the aide in the classroom. I will give her the info today and see if she will pass it along to him.

I really do want to go, but don't think I can make it by 11- my Sunday school is having a children's carnival that day, and I am in charge, so I figured I would tell them I will set up and be there for an hour or so, but then I have to go, which will put me in Allentown by 11:30 or so. Is that ok??
    2004 All Star Movies
    2005 Caribbean Beach
    2006 Grand Gathering Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007 POFQ again
    2008 First DVC at OKW
    2009 2nd DVC BCV!!!!!!
    :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I think being there by 11:30 would be fine. I can't image that they wouldn't let you in. Thanks for passing the info onto the Tattoo Guy (George). I found his website today so I'm going to email him the info too. I would LOVE to meet him. I have some Disney tattoos but not nearly as many as he does.

Lori

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mrs pooky
    I volunteer in my daughter's kindergarten classroom, and the tattoo guy works with the woman who is the aide in the classroom. I will give her the info today and see if she will pass it along to him.

I really do want to go, but don't think I can make it by 11- my Sunday school is having a children's carnival that day, and I am in charge, so I figured I would tell them I will set up and be there for an hour or so, but then I have to go, which will put me in Allentown by 11:30 or so. Is that ok??
    ~11:30 is fine~

If the registration table is closed when you get there come into the main hall and don't get nervous... find me or Fred and we'll check you in and give you your wristbands.

Most anyone there should be able to point you in our direction...

HTH,

Colleen.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast