Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Anyone gonna be there in September? in the Vacation Planning forums; Looks like I'm deploying again in October, and the powers that be have hinted at a pretty generous time-off period just beforehand (and who am I to argue with that ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Anyone gonna be there in September?

Looks like I'm deploying again in October, and the powers that be have hinted at a pretty generous time-off period just beforehand (and who am I to argue with that one?). Gee, now I wonder where it is a boy could possibly go for a last chance quota-fill of laughs........?

Anyone else going to be in my favorite stomping grounds, and would like to at least cross paths and put some faces with names?

(I'll spring for lunch at Nine Dragons.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Well, I'll certainly be in Daytona come September for school, and I'm always up for a day at Disney, but I'm taking a boatload of credits next semester so I really wont be able to make any definite plans until I see how my schedule is working out.

But keep me updated.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I wish I were going in May, June, July, August, September, October, November...

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I know a few people who are thinking about going for a long weekend in September, you still buying lunch?

Sure I would, and sure I will. I'm savin' up right now in order to really live it up before shipping out--lunch for friends (failing that, associates of friends), fresh roses every day for Jasmine (all three of her), and who knows? I might just get myself a room at a resort for the first time!

Yeah, that last one's a big maybe........
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    Sure I would, and sure I will. I'm savin' up right now in order to really live it up before shipping out--lunch for friends (failing that, associates of friends), fresh roses every day for Jasmine (all three of her), and who knows? I might just get myself a room at a resort for the first time!

Yeah, that last one's a big maybe........
    We'll go check out some rides while you go cruising for Jasmines, how's that?

Just a sec, Tink--you're going to be in attendance as well as these friends you spoke of......?!

Why you sly dog; you had me monolouging.....!!!

(By the way, no need to split up in the event of me deciding to go Princess cruising. This sort of thing is very spontaneous, and would only take a sec. This behavior of mine is more just for laughs these days, anyway--my Jasmine is no longer on the clock with WDW. Janine, if you're out there sweetheart, drop this kid a line, will you?)

Bumping this one back up. I know a few of you are already checking your schedules, come on guys, the more the merrier! Dates are September 15-18, 2006. Pop Century will be home for a few fun-filled, action packed days.

The whole weekend is already planned out, (much to Jake's chagrin, "Plans? what are those?") all you have to do is show up and you'd better be wearing comfortable shoes because we are doing MK in one day!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I will be there from Sept 28 - Oct. 2 for the NFFC convention and some research
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

We'll miss you by 10 days, Lou! That's too bad! Have fun with your "research" as you like to call it!

Mr. Snow is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sure Lou--my wife says she is going for research also. Going to check out some of the rides to see if it is okay for our younger children. For some reason, I think she is going for herself---but i'm not telling her that!
    birthdays are great!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am seriously thinking of being there....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I may be at Epcot (my fave!) for the day after my b-day on September 9th, and I should be at WDW on October 9th for the Million Dreams opening!

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I'll be there Sept 15-18th too!! Can't wait!!!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Wow, can't be believe I didn't post here. I am going September 14-18. No kids or hubby but will meet a bunch of crazy people from DWT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast