Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest 2006 in the Vacation Planning forums; darn it! I still won't be able to go down any time until after this decade....
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    darn it! I still won't be able to go down any time until after this decade.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I registered us
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    OK, so I know it's the day after Memorial Day, you're all sweating in your respective hometowns, and here I am talking about December, but....

The Mousefest schedule looks to be filling up quite fast, and for that reason I want to try and "lock in" our date and time for our event.

As it appears as though Saturday night is good for everyone, and I haven't received any strong opposition (or hate mail, thankfully ), I am going to plan on having the DisneyWorldTrivia.com Family Reunion:

Date: Saturday, December 9
    Time: TBD (evening)

I like Pat's idea of something later in the evening, which will give everyone the opportunity to have dinner when and where they choose, and just allow us all to spend as much (or as little) time together as we like.
    My TriviaFest will be on Sunday in the Magic Kindgom at the Noodle Station (same location as last year). Trying to lock in a time now. Likely sometime between 11 and 2.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'd like to go, never been to one before, and knowing me and my personality this would be great because by then I'll probably be very talkative on the boards and I'll be an annual pass holder. My only question/worry is that are a lot of college age people that go. I won't be drinking age yet, and don't want to feel alone(other then driving down by myself) or anything. I'd probably go Friday-Sunday.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Ann... no worries!! There's plenty of people of EVERY age group! So come on by! it'll be fun (no drinking necessary)!!!!
    Lou Mongello

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well it's now booked in my ICal, can't wait.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I don't drink, neither does DH and MJ is only 5, so you're in good company Ann!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007
    I totally plan on attending.
    This will be my first year attending and I am TOTALLY psyched!!!!!!!
    Hopefully it won't interfere with Exams.
    *crosses fingers*
    But as to my suggestions:
    Day: Friday 12/8 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
    Time: around 2-3pm
    Meet Type: Just a howdy hello!!!!!!!! Or it could be DWT reunion. whatever.
    Minnie,

While I like your idea, according to the official calendar, the afternoon of that Friday is going to be at MGM.
    Lou Mongello

Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi, Lou! I am attending MouseFest this year and will try to get to a few community gatherings. I'll be checking this thread out to see where you guys end up. Will see you at the MMM!
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    The Mousefest schedule looks to be filling up quite fast, and for that reason I want to try and "lock in" our date and time for our event.

As it appears as though Saturday night is good for everyone, and I haven't received any strong opposition (or hate mail, thankfully ), I am going to plan on having the DisneyWorldTrivia.com Family Reunion:

Date: Saturday, December 9
    Time: TBD (evening)

I like Pat's idea of something later in the evening, which will give everyone the opportunity to have dinner when and where they choose, and just allow us all to spend as much (or as little) time together as we like.
    Okay, I LOVE the place for the DWT reunion, I just need to know have we decided on a place? Like at the Rose and Crown to watch IllumiNations?!?!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Talking Official DWT MouseFest 2006 Meets

Hi there, everybody!!! Yes, I'm now offficially in total MouseFest Mode!!!

So, with that being said, here's my list of MouseFest meets:

1.PodFest
    Date: Friday, December 8
    Time
    : 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Hosted by: MouseTunes Podcast (Lou Mongello & Nathan Rose)
    Meet Description: A gathering of all of your favorite Disney podcasters, where hosts can meet one another, and listeners can put faces to the voices that they enjoy so much. Plenty of live podcasts and recordings will take place, so here's your chance to be "On The Air"!
    RSVP requested, but not necessary: lou@disneyworldtrivia.com

2. DisneyWorldTrivia.com "Family Reunion"
    Date: Saturday, Dec. 9
    Time
    : 8:00 p.m. -Until they kick us out of the park

Epcot - World Showcase - Torii Gate (the big reg thing), Japan
    Meet Description: Casual gathering of community members and visitors to DisneyWorldTrivia.com to meet, chat, relax and enjoy Illuminations. Everyone is welcome and invited to attend
    RSVP requested, but not necessary:
    lou@disneyworldtrivia.com

3. TriviaFest 2006
    Date: Sunday, Dec. 10
    Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm

Meet Description: A fun, interactive game-show style trivia meet where you can test your knowledge of WDW trivia for a chance to win prizes! Stay for some Q&A with Lou, too!
    RSVP requested, but not necessary:
    lou@disneyworldtrivia.com

So there they are!! The "official" DisneyWorldTrivia.com MouseFest 2006 meets!!

Hope to see you there!!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 10-26-2006 at 11:59 AM.
    Lou Mongello

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Thanks Lou!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Well, they're official! Our meets are now listen on the official www.MouseFest.org web site!!

Hope to see you all there!!!!
    Lou Mongello

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Cool, thanks Lou. I am still hoping to have everything set to make the hour & 1/2 drive over to Mousefest!

Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou,

After my "offical" meet is over, I hope to be joining you for Illimuniations. If I can still stand that is!
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast