Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss 1st Annual NFFC WORLD Convention, Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2006 at the Walt Disney World Swan in the Vacation Planning forums; Come Join the National Fantasy Fan Club Foundation (NFFC) at the 1st Annual NFFC World Convention which will be held September 29 - October 1, 2006. You don't want to ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

1st Annual NFFC WORLD Convention, Sept 29 - Oct 1, 2006 at the Walt Disney World Swan

Come Join the National Fantasy Fan Club Foundation (NFFC) at the 1st Annual NFFC World Convention which will be held September 29 - October 1, 2006. You don't want to miss out on all the great action and fun at our seminars with our very special Guest Speakers: Eddie Carroll (Voice of Jiminy Cricket); Margaret Kerry (the model for Tinker Bell) and Kay Malins who owns Walt Disney's Childhood home in Marceline, Missouri and of course don't forget our World Famous Show and Sale!

Legends Buffet Luncheon

NFFC has a long history of honoring Cast Members who have committed a life time or have made a significant contribution to the Walt Disney Company. Join us as we bring the tradition to Florida. We will be inducting new members as well as gathering former recipients.

IllumiNations Private Dessert

Join us in a private viewing area in the World Showcase in EPCOT to enjoy a Disney-style dessert and watch the fireworks fly from a fantastic vantage point.

"Part of Your World" Dinner

Imagine dining with a Disney Legend. Every table will have at least one Disney VIP joining you. Up close and personal conversations with Disney Legends as you ask those questions you've always want to, but never had the opportunity. Disney Legends in attendance to be announced. Dinner being held at the Swan Resort.

Epcot Around the World Segway Tour

This two hour tour around EPCOT is aboard a Segway Human Transporter. Tours are limited to 10 guests per class. Space is limited to first 60 guests.

Click here to download a registration form for the World Convention. Also, for more information about the NFFC visit the official NFFC site at nffc.org.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Oh yeah... I'll definitely be there!!! (and just in time for the kickoff of the Year of A Million Dreams!

You GOTTA go!!!
    Lou Mongello

njbmickeyfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Lou! I'm going to be going to the NFFC in September. This will be my first time and I'm not really sure what to expect. I'm going by myself and won't know anyone, so I'm a little nervous about it. It sounds like its going to be tons of fun and it will be awesome to be around other people who love Disney as much as I do. Hopefully I'll get a chance to have you autograph my copies of your books.

I'm new to forums posting too but I'll get it figured out.

Don't worry!! You'll know me!!
    Lou Mongello