Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Planning a HUGE North East US Disney Meet July 2005 - Allentown PA in the Vacation Planning forums; I got my Acme circular today, an Albertson's company. You can purchase Dorney Park tickets through them with your supercard for $24.50 for regulars and $11.50 for juniors. Dorney Park ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I got my Acme circular today, an Albertson's company. You can purchase Dorney Park tickets through them with your supercard for $24.50 for regulars and $11.50 for juniors.

Dorney Park and their new ride Hydra is getting a lot more press around here lately. The Great Adventure ads and their new Kingda Ka (now closed for repairs) don't seem to be...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I was wondering, does anyone plan on bringing a video camera to the meet? I was hoping someone would and wouldn't mind sending me a copy on vhs or dvd? Please let me know?

Thanks!

Fred
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

Here it is....Father's Day and I am doing meet work!!!

This is the FINAL ROUND of confirmations. There have been some last minute additions that were added today. As of right now, if you aren't on this list, you won't be getting a voucher. I also don't plan to make anymore PO Box visits.

It's VERY important that you make sure you are on the list and that everything appears correct.

If it is NOT correct and/or you are NOT on the list, I need to know A-S-A-P!!! This is IMPORTANT! We are down to the wire and I am doing everything I can to avoid last minute problems.

PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST AND EMAIL ME "ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM".
    If I don't hear from you I am assuming everything is correct and we'll see you in July.

At this point, vouchers are expected to go out before the end of the week.

Let's get excited people...Renee and I have been non stop getting last minute details ready during the last few weeks and we still have lots to do. I'm still expecting quite a few things by mail...direct from Mickey too!

AGAIN, PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST AND EMAIL ME "ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM".

http://www.dismeets.com/confirm.html

Fred
    Fred Block

Just curious but is everyone here on the dismeets.com email list as well?

It's the best way to keep up to date with the latest things going on with the meet. Please go to www.dismeets.com and subscribe today if you aren't already on the list.

Fred
    Fred Block

StaceyA is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. AKQJ10 (Lou) Me, Deanna, Marion and unborn baby; staying Friday and Saturday night

2. Goofygirl (Janet) Staying over Saturday night

3. Stitch (April) Staying over Saturday night

4. DisneyDame2004 (Pat) Bringing DD: Kathryn (12). Staying over Saturday night

5. Tiggerwannabe (Colleen) Bringing DD: Brittany 16 (17 on July 31st), coworker Marissa, and fellow DISboarder Jen (Blueeyes101817) - Not staying over, going to Dorney Saturday night and driving home. Possibly bringing one more DISboarder-TInkerbell739 has to make up her mind if she's going...

6. Flutter (Tracy) bringing daughter Erica and possibly hubby staying over Friday and Saturday night

7. Mandabella (Amanda) Bringing DH, also a DWT member, and we're not staying over any nights since the drive is only 90 minutes.

8. tiggerguy (Brian) Me, Myself, and I. staying Friday and Saturday nights

9. Dzneynut (James) plus Linda. Staying over Saturday night

10.StaceyA (Stacey) bringing my friend Bob from my Disney Store working days..and my mom Louise. We are all staying over on Saturday night and going to Dorney on Sunday...Bob and I are big RollerCoaster Nuts, but mom is just a watcher! I hope there are more of us going on Sunday!

Ohh yeah and Bob and I will be holding up the bar Saturday night

James Blunt!

Got a cool last minute surprise for everyone!

Today, along with Cara Martin the Executive Director of Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation - MidAtlantic, I have confirmed that Deborah Wright, the current reigning Mrs. Maryland International, will be accepting a check on behalf of the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation.

Deborah Wright is the reigning Mrs. Maryland International and has dedicated her year of service to volunteering in her community and volunteering with The Starlight Starbright Children’s Foundation. She will compete in Skokie, Illinois for the title of Mrs. International 2005 this coming July.

Just another cool tidbit I wanted to share with all of you! Bring your cameras!

Looking forward to seeing you all in July!

P.S. Sorry for the delay on vouchers. I promise I am working as hard as I can to get them out as soon as possible.

Fred
    Last edited by Majestic; 06-22-2005 at 02:44 PM.
    Fred Block

HEY! What about me?

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyA
    1. AKQJ10 (Lou) Me, Deanna, Marion and unborn baby; staying Friday and Saturday night

2. Goofygirl (Janet) Staying over Saturday night

3. Stitch (April) Staying over Saturday night

4. DisneyDame2004 (Pat) Bringing DD: Kathryn (12). Staying over Saturday night

5. Tiggerwannabe (Colleen) Bringing DD: Brittany 16 (17 on July 31st), coworker Marissa, and fellow DISboarder Jen (Blueeyes101817) - Not staying over, going to Dorney Saturday night and driving home. Possibly bringing one more DISboarder-TInkerbell739 has to make up her mind if she's going...

6. Flutter (Tracy) bringing daughter Erica and possibly hubby staying over Friday and Saturday night

7. Mandabella (Amanda) Bringing DH, also a DWT member, and we're not staying over any nights since the drive is only 90 minutes.

8. tiggerguy (Brian) Me, Myself, and I. staying Friday and Saturday nights

9. Dzneynut (James) plus Linda. Staying over Saturday night

10.StaceyA (Stacey) bringing my friend Bob from my Disney Store working days..and my mom Louise. We are all staying over on Saturday night and going to Dorney on Sunday...Bob and I are big RollerCoaster Nuts, but mom is just a watcher! I hope there are more of us going on Sunday!

Ohh yeah and Bob and I will be holding up the bar Saturday night
    Fred Block

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic
    HEY! What about me?
    You missed the beginning of this...

YOU, have to copy the list and add yourself and family to it my friend
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

StaceyA is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic
    HEY! What about me?
    Ohh yeah and Fred will be there too
    Unless you meant the bar, because I think you are going to help hold that up with Bob and myself, you will need a few after this!

James Blunt!

flutter is offline Moderator
    a little update: hubby Jack will be joining us, and Amanda and Jacknife are said to be staying over Saturday night and possible Dorney park trip on Sunday.

and we may have to help hold up that bar

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Since it seems like there will be a few watchers, I think and I will join everyone going to Dorney Park on Sunday. Of course you all have to promise to go on rides with her so I don't have to....okay.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I need someone to go on Tilt A Whirl. I love it, but DH cannot handle it. Last time he did it at Dorney, he was out of commision for the rest of the day. Poor guy....but has NO problem with M:S.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I nominate ...yep, she'll go on it with you. uh huh, she's doing it for sure.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I will go on the rides!!!! Me Me pick me

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I won't do the swings though....don't ask it's a long story....nope no swings for me.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast