Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss The Magic in Pixels is going to Mousefest in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi guys... Just wanted to let you know that The Magic in Pixels (and Tim Devine's Disney Photo Blog) is going to Mousefest from 12/7 - 12/12. I will be ...
    timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder

The Magic in Pixels is going to Mousefest

Hi guys...

Just wanted to let you know that The Magic in Pixels (and Tim Devine's Disney Photo Blog) is going to Mousefest from 12/7 - 12/12. I will be hosting at least one photo tour in which we will talk about how I get some of the images that most of you are familiar with from my sites and take some more photos while we are at it.

The tour(s) are open to folks of all skill and experience levels. Be sure to bring lots of batteries and memory cards. Exact dates are still being working out, but if you are interested, please shoot me an email at tim@themagicinpixels.com and let me know that you are interested. I am also open to suggestions and ideas, so pls. let the emails fly.

In case you are not familiar with my sites, the addy's are www.themagicinpixels.com and timdevine-disney.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by timned88; 09-03-2006 at 09:38 PM.

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Congrats, Tim! Sounds like a great idea. Do you know which park(s) you will be in? I'll try to fit at least one into my schedule.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    hi pat...
    i am tentatively trying to do something in the MK on thursday and possibly sunday, and maybe something in future world on saturday before the mega meet. i am probably going to have an exhibit table at the meet also, and look for my page in the pocket guide. free autographs for all!

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.