Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Meets Discuss Join Lou and Tink for a 2007 Disney Cruise!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Sounds Awesome!!...
    magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Sounds Awesome!!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hey! I got two very nice calls from Corinne at GalaxSea Cruises & Travel today, following up on my quote request. She was very enthusiastic about Disney Cruise Lines and about the trivia cruise. The quote I got from Corinne was lower than the one I got from Disney (just out of curiosity, off their website) - she explained that there are indeed special rates for trivia cruisers, as well as a pile of exclusive events being planned. This really sounds like too much fun to miss!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

flutter is offline Moderator
    Ok, I got a quote for 2 adults inside cabin, not a bad price. Just not sure I could get my hubby on a cruise or if he could get the time off from work. Any ladies out there interested in going but need a roommate?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    Ok, I got a quote for 2 adults inside cabin, not a bad price. Just not sure I could get my hubby on a cruise or if he could get the time off from work. Any ladies out there interested in going but need a roommate?
    Can you write a convincing note to the director of my program explaining that missing a week of clinicals would not be detrimental to my education and that given the opportunity, I'd be more than delighted in making up my hours? As a matter of fact as a health care professional, you could give me a glimpse of my future work environment from an RN's point of view. Cause if you can do that....let's be roomies!!!

husband...what husband?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Can you write a convincing note to the director of my program explaining that missing a week of clinicals would not be detrimental to my education and that given the opportunity, I'd be more than delighted in making up my hours? As a matter of fact as a health care professional, you could give me a glimpse of my future work environment from an RN's point of view. Cause if you can do that....let's be roomies!!!

husband...what husband?

I bet I could get you a doctors note

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I wonder if I could get hubby to let me go!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I bet I could get you a doctors note
    Yeah!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I spoke with Corinne also! She was very pleasant and gave us a nice quote compared to Disney (yeah, I checked too). We just need to decide now if we are willing to forgo our WDW trip to spend time with you guys.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post

husband...what husband?
    You need to figure out a way to make this part of your clinicals. I am sure you would could figure out how to do that. The medical needs of a cruise ship- that would be interesting.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Wow!! I'm so happy to see what a great response we have so far! I would love to see our DWT family come aboard and take over the Magic!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I also wanted to let everyone know that I started a seperate thread for those people who are thinking of going on the cruise solo. If you are and are interested in sharing a cabin to lower the cost, visit the Singles thread here

Lou Mongello

yeah Lou, do you and Deanna need a nanny for the cruise? You could pay for my cabin....right next to yours ofcourse ....I have kids I know how to take care of them...I'm a nurse ....I could send you my resume LOL....OH and I'm good advertising

Just an update...

Spoke to the cruise people who let me know that the ship is starting to fill up quickly.
    Please remember that there are a limited number of staterooms available, and you should book early for the best rates!

Meeting them and Disney this weekend to work on more details, so stay tuned!!!

Lou Mongello

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I got my cruise information in the mail today. I am very excited about going on my very first cruise!

I spent the past two days with the cruise organizers at the NJ Travel Show, and just want to let everyone know that some stateroom catergories are starting to sell out, so if you are considering the cruise, I'd suggest getting in touch and depositing if possible. Remember, your deposit is 100% refundable up until (I think) July 2007.

Hope to see you there!!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 10-30-2006 at 10:00 AM.
    Lou Mongello

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast