Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss Children at MouseFest in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering how many people usually bring their children to MouseFest, and if so, what are the age ranges. Part of the reason I'm asking is that (as you ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Children at MouseFest

I was wondering how many people usually bring their children to MouseFest, and if so, what are the age ranges.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that (as you already know), I'm running a meet called WDW TriviaFest on Monday the 13th at the Disney-MGM Studios. It will be multiple rounds of a trivia contest with prizes, etc.

I was planning on running a kids' version of the contest (with questions created just for them), as was wondering if people usually bring their kids, if this is something they would be interested in attending, etc.

If you are planning on attending and bringing your kids, please let me know!

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you at MouseFest!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    It has been an observation of ours that a majority of people do not bring their children to these meets at WDW, and if they do, the kids generally do not want to participate by themselves. I know there will be some exceptions, but I don't think you will really get enough to have a separate contest. What I would plan on having is a family version, where the kids could compete with their parents, or siblings. The questions could be easier to allow the kids a chance to participate.
    By the way, I have some Disney items I would be willing to donate for prizes, if you want them. Let me know when we can get together before the trivia meet, so you will know what I have.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info James... I did create a "kids" version of the contest just in case, but I'm sure I can use some of those questions. I'm still wondering how many people to expect... Will it be 5 of us? 10? 30? One meeeeelion??? (insert Dr. Evil laugh here)

As for the giveaways, I really appreciate that!! We'll definitely try to get together before the meet! I was working on my itinterary last night and will try to post what I have so far.

Plus, I'd still like to try and meet up with other members from the site if possible... Let's start trying to thow out some dates/times??
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

flutter is offline Moderator
    Friday afternoon 12/10 at AK?
    Saturday evening at Epcot?

I look forward to seeing your schedule Lou hopefully we will be at some of the same meets. Most of the meets I am attending just happen to be RADP meet...everyone is welcome. I will also be at the big Mousefest meet, so I will see you there
    Tracy