Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Meets Discuss MouseFest Greeters Needed for MegaMeet in the Vacation Planning forums; The organizers of MouseFest are looking for volunteers as greeters for the MegaMeet on Saturday the 11th. It would be great if we could have some representation from DisneyWorldTrivia.com there ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Exclamation MouseFest Greeters Needed for MegaMeet

The organizers of MouseFest are looking for volunteers as greeters for the MegaMeet on Saturday the 11th.

It would be great if we could have some representation from DisneyWorldTrivia.com there to help! (My wife will likely greet for a while, but she's got the baby with her, so...)

Anyway, if anyone is going and would like to greet, please let me know. You will need to show up at noon (the meet starts at 1 p.m.) at the Swan.

Please let me know if you are interested.

What? You need to be bribed?

OK... Anyone from DWT.com who volunteers as a greeter gets a free T-Shirt (which they must agree to wear at the Mega-Meet, of course)!

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 11-17-2004 at 10:12 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

RaySharpton is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    The organizers of MouseFest are looking for volunteers as greeters for the MegaMeet on Saturday the 11th.

It would be great if we could have some representation from DisneyWorldTrivia.com there to help! (My wife will likely greet for a while, but she's got the baby with her, so...)

Anyway, if anyone is going and would like to greet, please let me know. You will need to show up at noon (the meet starts at 1 p.m.) at the Swan.

Please let me know if you are interested.

What? You need to be bribed?

OK... Anyone from DWT.com who volunteers as a greeter gets a free T-Shirt (which they must agree to wear at the Mega-Meet, of course)!

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!!!
    Sorry, Lou. I wanted to spend more time from 1300 to 1500 in the Mega-Mouse Meet. I didn't get to go in last year because I was a greeter. Maybe next year.

Ray
    šoš Ray šoš