Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disney Collectibles now available! in the Disneyana forums; From CollectiblesToday comes an amazing assortment of Disney items! Disney collectibles are the perfect way to turn wishes into dreams come true! From Winnie the Pooh collectibles to the ever-popular ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Disney Collectibles now available!

From CollectiblesToday comes an amazing assortment of Disney items!
    Disney collectibles are the perfect way to turn wishes into dreams come true! From Winnie the Pooh collectibles to the ever-popular Mickey and Minnie Mouse collectibles, you'll find all your favorite Disney characters and animated friends right here! Whether you're sending spirits soaring with Disney music boxes, or brightening your desk with Disney figurines, it's easy to spread some magic when you visit our new Disney Shop!

(I recently purchased a few of these for my wife and house, and thought it would be great to share these with you. What did I buy her? The Minnie Mouse Shopping with Hatitude. Thanks, DD)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    wow - this is too cool - i am leaning towards the villains series of plates to hang in my kitchen - double wow!