Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Lowe's sells Disney Keys in the Disneyana forums; Well I was going to sneek off to Disney this coming weekend but Hurricane Dean kinda put a stop to that. Was looking forward to meeting Mongello Saturday since I ...
    Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder

Lowe's sells Disney Keys

Well I was going to sneek off to Disney this coming weekend but Hurricane Dean kinda put a stop to that. Was looking forward to meeting Mongello Saturday since I got his books couple weeks back . Lou love the books..just got through the first one.
    Oh well anyway.. I went to buy some gas cans and supplies for the upcoming chance getting hit with the hurricane and my wife ,who has endured my Disney craziness lately, went by hardware to get some nails and showed me that Lowe's here now makes keys. And they had quite an assortment of Disney key blanks. Mickey Minnie Goofy Donald etc..... Just thought I'd share it unless some didn't know. Oh yeah she just had to have the Minnie of course!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I was wondering how difficult it was going to be to get Mickey key cut. I received it as a gift last May. I don't have a receipt since it was a gift. Anyone ever have this situation?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I was wondering how difficult it was going to be to get Mickey key cut. I received it as a gift last May. I don't have a receipt since it was a gift. Anyone ever have this situation?
    Well I guess if you told them it was a gift or you bought another I don't see why they wouldn't cut it. Or maybe a locksmith would do it. The machine that cut ours was the same one to cut regular keys.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I got my Tigger key at a Home Depot. (Of course I live right near a Lowes but 2 hours from a Home Depot...LOL) They cut it on the regular machine that cuts other keys. I kinda got a lesson in making keys as the young man who was helping me had to have a more experienced worker come show him what to do. The one thing that was taught in no uncertain terms "DO NOT PUT THE SPECIALTY KEYS IN THE BURNISHER" They will rub off all the picture on the stem part. Have them hand rub it with a cloth to remove all the metal residue.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I sorta have the same problem. My ex got me four of those keys last october and i still havnt gotten them made into anything. He said i could just go in but i think you would have to show them at the door that you have them and that you arent just stealing them.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat