Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Best Disney Bed EVER! in the Disneyana forums; I've had this bed for a few years and unfortunately I must sell it now which has me completely emotional about the whole thing anyway... I tried ebay, but it ...
    T1nkfan is offline A-Ticket holder

Best Disney Bed EVER!

I've had this bed for a few years and unfortunately I must sell it now which has me completely emotional about the whole thing anyway... I tried ebay, but it didn't get any attention and craigslist.com hasn't really gotten me any serious bites either. Does anyone have any more ideas of other online places that may get the attention of the right Disney Fan market looking for a piece of furniture like this? Thanks!

Best Disney Bed EVER!-disney-bed-1.jpg

Best Disney Bed EVER!-disney-bed.jpg

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    thats super cute!!!! did you make it or buy it???

if my hubby seen it he would be making my daughter a head board for her toddler bed
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

T1nkfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    My dad made it for me a couple years ago. I told him I was going to have a mickey room because I could and the next month he brought it to me to match the bed set I had gotten... I love that bed but my new house is to small to have a guest room - I need an office instead. I'm keeping the linens tho so I can do it again someday.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I would love to take that off your hands, but have you thought about just taking the bed apart and storing it...say...under your current bed? I've had to come up with some creative ideas to store things depending on the circumstances and hiding things behind and under other pieces of furniture. The bed supports that you can buy in Bed Bath and Beyond raises a bed up off the floor so that you get some useful storage space. My sewing room has to serve as a 2nd guest bedroom, but it's not large enough to have the bed together when I don't actually need it. The frame is in pieces stored upright in a nick near a closet, and the mattress and box-spring are upright leaning on a wall. Does it conform to Martha Stewart's home decorations? Probably not, but I have it when I need it and I have a sewing room for the rest of the time. Good luck. I sympathize with you having to part with something to which you are emotionally attached.

How about putting your office desk against a wall and use the headboard behind it?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.