Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss The E Ticket : Walt Disney Disneyland & The Imagineers in the Disneyana forums; Does anyone have a subscription to The E Ticket : Walt Disney Disneyland & The Imagineers? I was wondering how it was . Also, Lou...can we have a forum to ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

The E Ticket : Walt Disney Disneyland & The Imagineers

Does anyone have a subscription to The E Ticket : Walt Disney Disneyland & The Imagineers? I was wondering how it was .

Also, Lou...can we have a forum to talk about books and magazines? Please???

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Does anyone have a subscription to The E Ticket : Walt Disney Disneyland & The Imagineers? I was wondering how it was .

Also, Lou...can we have a forum to talk about books and magazines? Please???
    Stitch,

I have many of the old E-Ticket magazines in PDF format if you'd ever like to take a look at one and get an idea of what it's like. Keep in mind that much of the content deals with Disneyland, but there is some WDW crossover, and if you like the hisory, etc,, it's great

As for a books/magazines forum, I anticipated this forum to encompass that subject, rather than create an entire forum for it. If I see that the number of threads about books/magazines warrants its own forum, I have no problem creating one in the future. Sound good?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Sounds good...I create all the threads I want to create here and we'll see how it goes!