Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary at Disney in the Disneyana forums; Hi Everyone While we'll be down on our vacation at Disney we will also be celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary on Oct 25th does anybody know of any Disney Gifts ...
    GoofyGuy is offline D-Ticket Holder

Celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary at Disney

Hi Everyone

While we'll be down on our vacation at Disney we will also be celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary on Oct 25th does anybody know of any Disney Gifts or Merchandise, I could purchase for my better half to surprise her? Something that says Disney and 5 years.
    Someone also mentioned on one of the posts that I should tell a CM and maybe they'll leave some balloons & card in our room. Has anyone ever had this done?

I would also like to take her to a sit down type restaurant for a nice meal to celebrate. But wanted to stay away from the Disney burgers and Chicken Fingers, Any suggestions (keeping in mind we will have our 1 year old princess with us too). And speaking of our Princess this trip is also a gift for her 1year old birthday, should we mention this too, even if her birthday is before we head down.

Thanks
    Ricky
    February 1997 - Off Property
    October 1999 - Off Property
    November 2000 - Off Property
    November 2001 - All Star Music
    November 2002 - All Star Music
    November 2003 - All Star Movies
    November 2005 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    October 2007 - Pop Century Classic Years
    November 2008 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2010 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2012 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2013 - All Star Music

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Goofyguy there is an abundance of things!

Definitely let the CMs know about the birthday and Anniversary! You can arrange a Happy Birthday phone call (although being 1 she really won't get it). For our aniversary I had flowers sent tot he room for my wife and a anniversary baskey with bride groom ears champagne and chocolate.

A very nice sitdown is Citricos at The Grand Floridian, or my personnal favorite Artist's Point at Wilderness Lodge. Both will be able to accomodate a little one (although pretty much all the sit downs do anyway, with the exception of Victoria and Alberts).

You can get merchandise eprsonalized at a vriety of places (especially the Christmas Store down town or the Shope in MK at Liberty Square, we had our ears personalized (paintyed ont he plastic par tof the ears) with names and dates. If you want personalized wardrobe items you can do that in Downtown Disney and several other places such as MGM etc.

Do you have any s[pecific ideas for what your want?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    we did chef mickey for our lil princess first bday! it was awesome and she had such a ball!!!! and were celebrating our 4th at disney Halloween of course
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Hpw dp I set up the anniversary basket and flowers sent to the room in advance?

flutter is offline Moderator

Thanks Flutter - that Disney Florist was a little on the expensive side., although I like the idea of a gift box with Chees and Crackers, Chocalates and snacks, We don't really drink wine or alcohol. And their fees on placing the order then a delivery charge was well over $100 in total. I might try and put something together myself, and sneak it into the luggage.
    We already made the reservations for Chef Mickeys, and a couple other character meals for the babies enjoyment. I just have to call and make a plan for Mickeys Halloween party. If I ask a CM about the our 5th Anniversary will anything special be done?

I would like to order something DISNEY and have it engraved with a Special 5th Wedding Anniversary message. It's so hard to do anything and keep it a surprise when you are with each other the whole time.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    you can try after thoughts in the mall or we have one... its all gifts and stuff and i would get her something nice and have it engravered with like WDW Anniversary 2007 of something.. they dont have disney items but you can disney it up with the engraving and wrapping paper and card.

you can also order you MNSSHP tickets on the disney wedsite... go to the page where they talk about the party and you can get them where you can print them out and save the price of shipping.

i'm at a loss like you.. i have these new wedding bands now that i'm hiding from him...LOL i just have to figure out a coo surprise for when we get to disney
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    We celebrated our DD's " Sweet Sixteen " at WDW while we were there in July & didn't pay one thin dime for any of the extras!!! Call ahead to the resort your staying at & tell them about your 5th & they can take care of a lot from there! Also, when you get to your resort, stop by the concierge desk & tell them about it. That really paid off for us!!! Before it was all over our DD ended up with a card from cinderella, about a dozen balloons ( mylar! ), red & yellow roses (3 of each! ), some key chains, a Minnie Mouse plush & some other things I can't remember off the top of my head!!!!! And, like I said before, it didn't cost us a thing!!! And we were staying at one of the value resorts - All Star Music! Bottom line - it seems like if YOU make a big deal out of it, THEY will too!!!!!!! Congratulations, good luck & above all, have a GREAT time !!!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?