Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss oneshare.com in the Disneyana forums; Hey all... I've always wanted to get my relatives a special Disney Xmas gift...well this year I found it. Oneshare.com - Buy One Real Share of Stock. Gifts of Disney ...
    dcd1701 is offline A-Ticket holder

oneshare.com

Hey all...
    I've always wanted to get my relatives a special Disney Xmas gift...well this year I found it.

Oneshare.com - Buy One Real Share of Stock. Gifts of Disney Stock and More!

You purchase 1 share of Disney stock, which is mounted on a beautiful matt (framing is optional). The site claims it is an authentic share of Disney stock. Even if it isnt, it is a GREAT piece of Disney memorabilia!!! My purchase just arrived and it is AWESOME!

Check it out!

(The site offers other company stock as well, but honestly, who cares??? )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    It is an authentic stock, I have one Disney and one Pixar (which I was supposed to turn in when Pixar became Disney, but....)

Look on MouseSavers.com for a discount code MouseSavers.com - Disney Discounts, Coupon Codes, Discount Disney Luggage, Toys, DVDs, Books, Posters, Collectibles, Stock, Checks

I believe if you use this link Oneshare.com - Buy One Share of Disney Stock to get to oneshare.com, DisneyWorldTrivia.com gets a tiny couple-of-cents kickback

If you're interested in other ways to own Disney stock, check out the article "Own a Piece of the Mouse" in our articles section: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art..._of_the_mouse/
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DizPodDir is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    It is an authentic stock, I have one Disney and one Pixar (which I was supposed to turn in when Pixar became Disney, but....)
    Yes my wife and I bought our son a share of Pixar for his birthday in may (or maybe xmas last year) just before Disney bought them. I also have been told to turn it in to get Disney shares, but it is all framed and I don't want ot ruin it. Maybe it got "lost" in our recent move and I will have to submit that paper work

Mike