Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss ISO: Epcot 25th Figment and Shirt in the Disneyana forums; I am looking for anyone who lives in the WDW area that might be willing to pick me up one of the new limited edition figments and the navy t-shirt ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

ISO: Epcot 25th Figment and Shirt

I am looking for anyone who lives in the WDW area that might be willing to pick me up one of the new limited edition figments and the navy t-shirt that were released for the anniversary. I had planned to attend until we decided to relocate again (*sigh*) and now I'm really going nuts wanting to get my hands on these. Anyone wanna help a girl out?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I can't help you, but I think all of the items except some pins are all sold out. I'm not sure but that is from what I read. You can check eBay!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I am looking for anyone who lives in the WDW area that might be willing to pick me up one of the new limited edition figments and the navy t-shirt that were released for the anniversary. I had planned to attend until we decided to relocate again (*sigh*) and now I'm really going nuts wanting to get my hands on these. Anyone wanna help a girl out?
    They both only had limited numbers. There were only 1982 t-shirts released and I believe 2,500 figments. Both are sold out and were sold out by I believe around noon on Monday. So your ONLY hope at getting one would be ebay or someone who has them. They are no longer for sale.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well poo. I found out my mom will be at Epcot next week so I figured she could pick them up. I'm sure someone is selling them on eBay for something insane.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Well poo. I found out my mom will be at Epcot next week so I figured she could pick them up. I'm sure someone is selling them on eBay for something insane.
    As of 10 pm Monday there were still 25 an. Figment pins at pin central at EPCOT. Don't know about by the time your Mom will be there. The t-shirsts were all gone at 10 pm.
    I was checking on availability as I left that nite.

Gin (tinkerbellandme)
    "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney