Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Has anyone seen this book? in the Disneyana forums; The other day, I found this book in our bookshelf. The last year on the timeline is 1993, and so I think that this is the year it was published. ...
    Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas

Has anyone seen this book?

The other day, I found this book in our bookshelf. The last year on the timeline is 1993, and so I think that this is the year it was published. It has a purple cover/binding with the old Walk Disney World logo on it. On the bottom of the Binding the logo says "Disney's Kingdom Editions" and it has a little Cinderella Castle. Also on the front there's a picture with the castle, the epcot ball and the mouse ears tower (MGM) all with a purple-ish tint. I would put a picture up, but i'm having issues with my computer and uploading pictures.

I love the book! It has pictures of rides like Horizons that I have never been on, and it was fun to look through and see older things I never got a chance to ride! In addition, there was a picture of Mr Toad's Wild Ride and a man dressed up as the Dreamfinder holding a little Figment in his lap! I remember both of those rides and I miss them so much!

I'm puzzled though, where this book came from, if there are any more like this (old editions that is) and I was wondering if anyone else has this great treasure!
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean Lady View Post
    The other day, I found this book in our bookshelf. The last year on the timeline is 1993, and so I think that this is the year it was published. It has a purple cover/binding with the old Walk Disney World logo on it. On the bottom of the Binding the logo says "Disney's Kingdom Editions" and it has a little Cinderella Castle. Also on the front there's a picture with the castle, the epcot ball and the mouse ears tower (MGM) all with a purple-ish tint. I would put a picture up, but i'm having issues with my computer and uploading pictures.

I love the book! It has pictures of rides like Horizons that I have never been on, and it was fun to look through and see older things I never got a chance to ride! In addition, there was a picture of Mr Toad's Wild Ride and a man dressed up as the Dreamfinder holding a little Figment in his lap! I remember both of those rides and I miss them so much!

I'm puzzled though, where this book came from, if there are any more like this (old editions that is) and I was wondering if anyone else has this great treasure!
    I have this exact book and I also have serval other ones ( just different editions). I got mine at what was once the DisneyVillage (now know as the Marketplace). They are great momentos. Mine is still in pretty good shape.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

biblioadonis is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Does the book look like the purple one in this group?

This is a collection of pictorial souvenirs that I have going all the way back to 1981 for the tenth anniversary to the one I just bought at MouseFest!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    George
    http://www.imaginerding.com

Jeff did our logo...do you like it?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yes, that's what mine looks like
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!