Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Does anyone have one of these? in the Disneyana forums; http://www.laughingplacestore.com/im...ucts/9993L.jpg I really really really want this ornament...anyone selling?...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!

Does anyone have one of these?

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/im...ucts/9993L.jpg

I really really really want this ornament...anyone selling?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    oh, that is pretty. I bet you could call the parks and they would ship it to you.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    What a great idea Cindy...hmm...ok new question. Anyone have the phone number of the Christmas shop in DTD?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

W E Dunning is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am looking for a scale model, about 8" high (20 cm), of the iconic "Cinderella's Magic Castle." It is for a non-commercial model railroad display that includes a model train visiting important historical sites all over the USA.

An inquiry to WDW has brought me a computer-generated negative, but I wonder if anyone on this list knows where something like this might be available at a reasonable price. What I'm seeking is probably plastic or perhaps resin, not fancy but easily recognizable at the icon of WDW, seen in thousands of pictures. I have an O-scale Mickey to stand in front of it (the approximate 8" size is smaller than the scale, but this is a series of models of famous places like the Washington Monument, Space Needle, the Alamo, and so forth).

Please reply here or to me at wedunning@earthlink.net .

Thank you,

W E D

Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    What a great idea Cindy...hmm...ok new question. Anyone have the phone number of the Christmas shop in DTD?
    Yep Nat, here's the number!! 407-828-3759. Good luck finding that one! Just don't be ordering any other 'extra' stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by W E Dunning View Post
    I am looking for a scale model, about 8" high (20 cm), of the iconic "Cinderella's Magic Castle." It is for a non-commercial model railroad display that includes a model train visiting important historical sites all over the USA.

An inquiry to WDW has brought me a computer-generated negative, but I wonder if anyone on this list knows where something like this might be available at a reasonable price. What I'm seeking is probably plastic or perhaps resin, not fancy but easily recognizable at the icon of WDW, seen in thousands of pictures. I have an O-scale Mickey to stand in front of it (the approximate 8" size is smaller than the scale, but this is a series of models of famous places like the Washington Monument, Space Needle, the Alamo, and so forth).

Please reply here or to me at wedunning@earthlink.net .

Thank you,

W E D
    It might be more helpful for you to start a new thread with "Looking for 8" scale model of Cinderella's Castle" in the title.