Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss How to buy items sold by street vendors.... in the Disneyana forums; Hey. I just returned from a week at Disney with my two granchildren. One of them saw a toy on a street vendor cart and casually mentioned it, but didn't ...
    cmauney is offline A-Ticket holder

How to buy items sold by street vendors....

Hey. I just returned from a week at Disney with my two granchildren. One of them saw a toy on a street vendor cart and casually mentioned it, but didn't really ask for it. Now he wishes he's gotten it. Can you tell me if there's any way to find the items that are on those carts. This was one of those little black hand held thingy's that has a streamer of fabric which goes in a circle if you (I suppose) hold down a button. I have no idea what it's called, but would love to surprise him with one.

Any help or advise is welcome.

Thanks,
    Cheryl

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i'm not sure how you can do that... but my son used his own money to buy one of those and he was like 11 at the time.. and we spent more time.. unwinding the string!! and it was like $20... i was in shock!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can call Disney Merchandising @ 1-407-363-6200 and order ANYTHING from any of the theme parks, resorts and stores.

cmauney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks; I'll try to give them a call on Friday. I didn't figure it would be worth the money, but that was really the only thing he was interested in. I should have bought it while I was there.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    you can also email wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com if you are adverse to the telephone like me.

abyrd is offline A-Ticket holder
    How exactly does it work? when you call do they direct you to the street vendor and then you deal directly with them?

loosetoon is offline A-Ticket holder
    If it's something from one of the carts that sells glowing, light-up gizmos before night time fireworks shows, then those items are not available from the WDW merchandise phone number.