Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disney Jibbitz in the Disneyana forums; Hey all, we are headed to WDW in April and our family recently purchased crocs...my son had the Disney pirate crocs and my wife and I just have a basic ...
    jtodd2823 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Jibbitz

Hey all, we are headed to WDW in April and our family recently purchased crocs...my son had the Disney pirate crocs and my wife and I just have a basic generic pair. Anyway, Im wondering if anyone can suggest where I might find some Disney jibbitz for low prices online or elsewhere so we can "Disneyfy" our crocs before we head to WDW. Thanks for your time!

JT
    I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Jibbitz: Decorations for Crocs Shoes they have most of the characters...I just don't know if you would call them cheap.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Just a note, putting these on the "Disney" Crocs (the ones with the Mickey Ears) isn't recommended. The holes tend to stretch a bit due to their shape and they'll fall out.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I got mine at a Crocs "stand" at a local mall. (They had tons of Jibbitz - what a danger to the wallet!)