Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Olszewski Cinderella Castle (Pics) in the Disneyana forums; Originally Posted by lilo88 That's beautiful!! I want the crystal one they have that cost thousand's of dollars lol. But I can't see that happening lol I have a pic ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    That's beautiful!! I want the crystal one they have that cost thousand's of dollars lol. But I can't see that happening lol
    I have a pic of that one:

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    That is awesome, I want!
    Me too! It looks awesome! Did they ship it from WDW?

It would be cool if they had a kit or something to decorate it with the Dream Lights for Christmas.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

gigliowanananic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I have a pic of that one:

Me too! It looks awesome! Did they ship it from WDW?

It would be cool if they had a kit or something to decorate it with the Dream Lights for Christmas.
    I got some free time in the Magic Kingdom to take a bunch of pictures and video and on the way out I bought it. I had forgotten where I parked and you should've seen me lugging this thing around the Goofy parking lot trying to find my car. It was extremely hot and I don't like to admit it but I almost started to panic. I thought, "Now what?"
    "There is a face beneath this mask but it is not me. I am no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it or the bones beneath them"-
    V

Finkelstein is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Olszewski Cinderella Castle (Pics)

The castle looks amazing. I plan to start collecting the Gallery of Light sculptures on my next trip.......saving hard now

Gordon
    99 - Offsite, 2004 - Offsite, 2006 - Pop Century,
    2008 - POFQ, 2010 - OKW

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Does anyone know if you can purchase Olszewski pieces off the internet?
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Besides eBay haha. Wouldn't be my first choice for an Olszewski piece.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

mouseofzen is offline A-Ticket holder

can we see a picture of it in its place in the home?
    MOZ- Disney inspired haikus : www.twitter.com/mouseofzen

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

This Castle is available on Disneystore.com in the Disney Parks Merchandise Section, and the site currently has a special of $5 shipping on $89 that would save you A LOT seeing as It's $250. I'd imagine it is also available through WDW Mail Order (407-363-6200). The castle itself is AMAZING. My neighbor has one that I have seen and it is SO detailed. The lights are very cool too. You have to see it to believe it. It is definitely worth the money if you have it.

Thanks for the picture of the On/Off tree... I was never able to find it. Your piece of Main Street is a great idea too...I'll have to check out something like that next time.

I'm currently saving up to buy a piece from his Disneyland Main Street set. I'm looking at the Main Street Magic Shop/20th Century Music....it's only about $100 on ebay. I like the Cinderella Castle, and I will have to get it someday, but I am more interested in Collecting the full main street set he has out. When put together (For the low low price of a college education LOL!!!!!) it Looks AMAZING.

Check out MainStreetMiniatures.com for the complete parks listing.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Got my Disneyland Main Street Magic Shop and Town Square pieces... AMAZING!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

TInkerchelli is offline B-Ticket Holder

We have this same castle too...I LOVE IT SO MUCH....I gotta steal your idea and do that too. We will be there next week.
    You need to buy the fab 5 characters for the castle and also the Princess' package too that Olszewski made specifically for the castle. They are hard to find now but keep checking on ebay for them, its a wonderful addition for the castle for sure. Thx for posting that idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12