Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss WDW Attraction Posters in the Disneyana forums; Ok so... I found two threads on this topic from over 3 years ago. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...n-posters.html http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...n-posters.html I'm guessing the information in them is no longer correct so I wanted to ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question WDW Attraction Posters

Ok so... I found two threads on this topic from over 3 years ago.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...n-posters.html

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...n-posters.html

I'm guessing the information in them is no longer correct so I wanted to go ahead and post a new one.

I've been trying lately to find the attraction posters from WDW that I know at one time existed (maybe it was only in 2005 huh?). All I can seem to find are Disneyland posters, most of which are on canvas and cost around $500. I'm looking specifically for WDW's attraction posters and I really just want the typical poster type (large piece of printed paper). Ultimately my desire is to decorate my home office with them along with a myriad of other prints I have and some framed disney parks goodies (i.e. resort maps etc.).

Anyone know where I can find these now in the lovely year of 2008?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I think they still are doing the print on demand at Art of Disney. The phone number for the DTD store is 407-828-3929. If they don't have them anymore, maybe they can tell you where to find them.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Jenn, did a little checking for you on my trip.....
    There are kiosks in the Art of Disney stores that allow you to select a poster, select the size and material you want it printed on, and then they will print and ship it to your home in 2-3 weeks.

This is the list of posters for Attractions (from MK's Art of Disney store, 9/26/08):
    Jungle Cruise
    WDW Railroad
    Splash Mountain
    Mad Tea Party
    it's a small world
    Tomorrowland
    Diamond Horseshoe Review
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Grand Prix Raceway
    Snow White's Adventures
    Mickey Mouse Musical Review
    WEDway PeopleMover
    Country Bear Jamboree
    Haunted Mansion
    Tropical Serenade
    Astro Orbiter
    Mickey's PhilHarMagic
    WDW Park Map
    "Where Dreams Come True" (lots of characters w/Castle)

There were lots of framing and printing options, but to give you some idea of pricing:
    16" x 20" on paper = $22
    24" x 28" on paper = $32
    32" x 40" on paper = $55
    13" x 20" on canvas = $80 and it just kept going up from there
    other canvas sizes were 18.75" x 28" and 27" x 40"

Hope that helps!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Pat you ROCK! Thanks girl! I think I'll plan to hit the store in January when we go!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder

Casey's Corner

I am going to resurrect this thread since I am very interested in these posters. I can find them on eBay but they run around $50. Does this seem too high? I wish Disney would simply have an online store that carried this. Also I found this site DLP Attraction Posters which has some really cool posters. They don't have the Casey's Corner one so if anyone knows where I can find this one please let me know. It's for a gift for my buddies birthday. Thanks...

Pats post above is still current. You can order them from the Art of Disney store.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Pats post above is still current. You can order them from the Art of Disney store.
    I'm specifically looking for the Casey's Corner poster though. I believe it's from Disneyland Paris according to the link I posted. They seem to be hard to find so I figured I'd ask around.

http://www.soundofmagic.com/treasure...ters/index.htm

Re: WDW Attraction Posters

Quick bump just to see if anyone knows where a "Casey's Corner" poster like the one in my link above could be found. I emailed the guy but he never got back to me.

bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Soup - As far as I know, I dont believe that Casey's Corner poster is available for sale in the parks or at the Art of Disney stores. eBay is definitely your best bet to find one, if you can get a hold of one

Quote Originally Posted by bamfer23 View Post
    Soup - As far as I know, I dont believe that Casey's Corner poster is available for sale in the parks or at the Art of Disney stores. eBay is definitely your best bet to find one, if you can get a hold of one

I tried eBay but no luck there. It would be a really cool gift for my buddy Casey who is also a Disney fan but I'm just out of leads so far.

Well guys I'm getting to the last minute here with no Casey's Corner poster. I did download the one located on the DLP link I posted above. Do any of you know if it's possible to have someone professionally print it and who would actual do this as a service? Judging from the download I don't think I can get it much larger without distorting it a good bit.

I'm gonna bump this for the heck of it. Anyone draw Casey's Corner posters? I haven't had any luck tracking it down at all...

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

If you think they have them overseas, you might try calling. WDW will sell items directly to consumers from their shops, so DLP might do the same. No promises, though, and there's no guarantee that the poster from there won't be in French.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    If you think they have them overseas, you might try calling. WDW will sell items directly to consumers from their shops, so DLP might do the same. No promises, though, and there's no guarantee that the poster from there won't be in French.

At this point I wouldn't mind getting someone to draw it for me but that Casey's poster would be pretty detailed.