Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Where can I get a Disney Monorail playset? in the Disneyana forums; I was wanting to get one of these for my Christmas tree, but I can't find a store that sells them at a decent price. I thought the online Disney ...
    Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!

Where can I get a Disney Monorail playset?

I was wanting to get one of these for my Christmas tree, but I can't find a store that sells them at a decent price. I thought the online Disney store might have it, but they don't. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Under a different name then...we purchased ours at DTD, Once Upon a Toy.
    We also purchased it to put under our Christmas Tree. It has been fun.

Words of Wisdom: There is not enough track to circle a large Christmas Tree. We purchased the extra track pieces, I believe we needed more curved pieces. We also have the Epcot Ball. Note that the track is high so it does not clear under the lower branches of the Christmas tree so you need to have enough track (and floor space) to go outside the circumference of the tree. Merry Christmas.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I'd assume you are asking for an answer other than "on property"? I ask because if you are indeed on property you can find them nearly everywhere.

Off property I'd venture a guess that you could get one through the Laughing Place Store. I've not checked but they can get you just about anything else from property.

I second Gabe's comments on the track length... definitely need extra pieces to get it around a tree completely. You'll need it big enough to go outside the widest part of the bottom of the tree due to it's height. Unless you raise your tree... in which case it could fit under it no problem and probably even without a track extension.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You could call WDW mail order at 1-407-363-6200 and ask them about getting one along with the extra track piece's. Good luck!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I got mine through the WDW Mail Order, but if you get it from the Laughing Place Store website, be aware that you wil pay more.
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    Thank you all. I think I will try the WDW mail order.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!