Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Souvineirs in the Disneyana forums; That sounds like a really cool snowglobe. What shop did you buy it from? Two EXTRA suitcases- I wish I could shop like that! Well, I do, but only when ...
    StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    That sounds like a really cool snowglobe. What shop did you buy it from?
    Two EXTRA suitcases- I wish I could shop like that! Well, I do, but only when it comes to clothes lol.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Baseballs!

I have over 110 in my collection now!
    Quote Originally Posted by WSauerbier View Post
    You know trickster that doesnt sound like a bad collection idea.....their semi-cheap....small....the only question i have is are there a lot of variety in the artwork on the baseballs? Thanks Bill

There certainly is and there are also the ones they do yearly for WDW!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Every trip I buy at least one dinner plate, the kind you (we) use not the hang on a wall. I have quite the collection in the 15 years I've been collecting them.

Our guests get such a kick out of our dining ware and start calling what plate they get.

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Any specific plate that you really like? Are they Disney characters or themed after attractions?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Since we're on the theme of souvenirs, I thought I'd pass on my most recent discovery. I love to buy Disney pens, but I am always disappointed when the ink runs dry or the pen stops working long before I imagine it should. I recently discovered that a Bic pen will fit quite nicely into the one piece molded pens that can be purchased at WDW. Use a pliers to gently pull out the tip and ink from each pen and replace the non-working tip and ink into the souvenir pen. I had a clicking pink Mickey pen that I really loved, but lost part of the pen before I was able to find a replacement for the ink portion. By the way, those molded pens with Mickey or a glass slipper are great to "hook" on the refrigerator from a magnet.

I have dinner plates on my wish list this year. I may have a chance to build my dinnerware using my birthday gift certificate from Mickey. I love the blue set.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12