Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Souvineirs in the Disneyana forums; What cool souvineirs have you all bought on a Disney vacation?...
    StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(

Souvineirs

What cool souvineirs have you all bought on a Disney vacation?

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We once I bought a giant Pooh Bear at Mouse Gear in MK! I still have it! I also have a giant tigger, but I didn't buy him there. And I have a giant Rabbit, its just a bunny rabbit but I call him rabbit.

anyways
    We always buy a souvenir mug at the resort we're staying at. And we always buy a tee shirt. I have bought a lot of stuff from Disney over the years lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    That's cool- Lets see I bought one of those spray water bottles twice and lost them both on two seperate vacations lol. I also buy pins and I bought this really neat beaded tiger from Adventureland. I never stayed at a Disney resort so I never was able to by a souvineir mug from there, but I still have a plastic cup from DAK that I got when it was a brand new themepark- I was 7. I don't buy as many souvineirs as I did when I was younger.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I always buy pins, there an addiction, lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

tmlinz is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Make your own lightsabers with DS and Mr. Potato Head accessories at Once Upon a Toy. Surprisingly reasonably priced, too....
    The happiest place on earth is where my kids are!

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I always buy pins. even when I was a CM, i still bought pins about every time that I'm in the parks on my days off. My nieces absolutely loved the HSM jewelry boxes that I bought them last Christmas.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Make your own lightsabers? Really, that sounds so cool. Didn't know you could do that!
    I almost bought this girl I babysit a HSM locker thing. They have some cute things to spoil kids with lol.

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    This isn't a necessarily cool souvineir, but when I was at Disney in 2005, I bought a mini soccer ball from the Boardwalk gift shop just so I could get some quarters for the washing machine; it has since found it's way on all of our trips since then. In fact, on our last trip, we were given a handicap room (which was HUGE) and actually "played soccer" for a little while with it.
    ~Ashleigh

Haha, you bought something just to make change!? So have I, but not @ Disney :P lol.

WSauerbier is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well I bought a $2.50 Wonka Bar from Port Orleans.....lol

Usually try to steer clear of buying many souvenirs but did buy the monorail set.

Have a funny story about my souvenir mug..... While waiting for the train in Washington after my trip I guess I wasn't looking and someone stole the top of my mug, and to be sly they replaced it with a plastic dunkin donuts lid....Like I wouldnt have noticed that.....LOL Moral of that story is dont hook your cup to your luggage...lol

Bill
    The Cram Zone Guide to Walt Disney World 2010, now out on Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and booksamillion.com

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Baseballs!

I have over 110 in my collection now!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

WSauerbier is offline A-Ticket holder
    You know trickster that doesnt sound like a bad collection idea.....their semi-cheap....small....the only question i have is are there a lot of variety in the artwork on the baseballs? Thanks Bill
    The Cram Zone Guide to Walt Disney World 2010, now out on Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and booksamillion.com

Ha... a Dunkin' Doughnuts lid lol.

110- That'a ALOT of baseballs!! Do you have any pics of your collection?

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    The best thing I bought was a snowglobe with Mickey in, and the base is all 4 park icons. It is also musical and plays 'It's a Small World'. I love it. I always buy loads of things - last year we had to buy two extra suitcases!!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love the Disney Mr. Potato Head parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast