Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss My "Haunted Dimensions" Paper Model Project in the Disneyana forums; I know that Ray Keim posts on some other forums, but not sure if he does so here, but I haven't seen any other posts about making his models on ...
    bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder

My "Haunted Dimensions" Paper Model Project

I know that Ray Keim posts on some other forums, but not sure if he does so here, but I haven't seen any other posts about making his models on this board, so I thought I'd post my progress along so far. (For those of you who don't know, Ray runs Haunted Dimensions by Ray Keim, where he has some fantastic paper models of all the mansions)

Anyway, I came across his site awhile ago, and downloaded some of the projects, but didn't think I'd have the time or the patience to do them...While moving some stuff over to a new computer over Thanksgiving, I re-found the files, and decided to give 'em a shot. Two weeks later, I'm two models down, and already working on the mansion.

Check out my progress so far!

Gracey's Tombstone:

Entrance Pillar:

Liberty Square Mansion:

You can check out other photos from different angles at my gallery by clicking here

I'll be sure to post some more photos as I get further along with my mansion!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Looks really cool!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Very cool!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    ... i want
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Neat!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Thanks guys!
    I'm going out tonight to find some LED or X-mas lights to outfit the inside of the house with to make it look a little cooler when finished. I'm also picking up one or two recording modules so when the model is complete, I can hide buttons around it that you can press that play the wolf howling and stuff like that.

It's taking longer than expected, but it's still coming along. I'm almost done...just need to do the front facade!

After that, it's on to added some X-mas lights for effect, and a sound module to add in the music and howling dog!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I've always wanted one of these, but knew I would never have the time, talent or patience to finish one.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Now that I've gotten the hang of this one, I'm sure the next one (probably the Disneyland one, and then Phantom Manor) won't take me nearly as long. Want me to make you a Liberty Square one?! haha

It's getting there! Almost complete!