Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Wiggles Merchandise in the Parks in the Disneyana forums; I was just wondering if anyone has spotted any Wiggles merchandise in the parks in the past couple years, I looked everywhere when I was down a few months ago, ...
    TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder

Wiggles Merchandise in the Parks

I was just wondering if anyone has spotted any Wiggles merchandise in the parks in the past couple years, I looked everywhere when I was down a few months ago, and couldn't find any, I'm just curious to know if they were ever a part of WDW in any way, since they're on Playhouse Disney. My one year old just loves them!

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I bought a couple of Wiggles shot glases a few years back but haven't seen anything since then.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    They used to have some stuff over in the shop next to the Little Mermaid show at DHS but I haven't seen it since 2007.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    I bought a couple of Wiggles shot glases a few years back but haven't seen anything since then.
    Wiggles shot glasses? Now that HAS to be bad merchandising. I wonder how that got past all the CEO's?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Wiggles shot glasses? Now that HAS to be bad merchandising. I wonder how that got past all the CEO's?
    I was messing around. I didn't get a shotglass.

It was a Wiggles cocktail shaker/sippy-cup (it has the BIG RED CAR on it)