Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Why is there so little Daisy Duck Merch? in the Disneyana forums; I remember back when I was around 8 ('94 ish) I had a wonderful Daisy Duck hat which I found in the parks. The whole hat was daisy's face. the ...
    DaisyLady is offline A-Ticket holder

Why is there so little Daisy Duck Merch?

I remember back when I was around 8 ('94 ish) I had a wonderful Daisy Duck hat which I found in the parks. The whole hat was daisy's face. the Bill was her beak and was hard. And there were long eyelashes.

Anyone remember and/or still have this hat?

I wish the parks would sell more Daisy stuff. All I can ever find are the stuffed animals. and maybe a few things with other characters. I would Def. buy this hat again if they still made them.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I remember that hat! I had the same one for Donald. I am always surprised with how popular Daisy became since she was only in six cartoons, and one of them her name wasn't even Daisy. However, we all do love Daisy because of how well she puts up with Donald. But yeah, I wish they had more Daisy merchandise as well. It would be nice for her to get recognized more often.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I totally had that hat lol...I think it got thrown out though
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Y'know that's a good point... she's a pretty stable character on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so you'd think you'd see her around more. Then again you honestly don't see much Donald either unless in certain places. There was a period where you couldn't find any Minnie stuff about 10 years ago or so. It was there but just not like it had been or is now. I guess they just have their ups and downs in popularity.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe