Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss WDW MK Attraction Posters in the Disneyana forums; Just wanted to share a bit of information I found out this last week. I had been looking for copies of the MK Attraction Posters at Art of Disney to ...
    yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder

WDW MK Attraction Posters

Just wanted to share a bit of information I found out this last week. I had been looking for copies of the MK Attraction Posters at Art of Disney to go with the posters I already have. After a few calls and messages, I finally tracked them down!

The Art of Disney store at DTD carries them using "art on demand." Each poster is printed on museum quality paper when ordered. The size of the sheet is 27" x 36" with a border around all sides (the previous posters were 24" x 36" with no border, so the actual print size is a bit smaller now). Each poster costs $38, not including shipping.

Now for the fun part... what posters do they have? Here's the list I was given:

Mickey Mouse Musical
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Snow White's Scary Adventure
    Jungle Cruise
    WDW Railroad
    Mad Tea Party
    Splash Mountain
    Diamond Horseshoe
    small world
    Tomorrowland
    Hall of Presidents

Now to figure out which ones I want to order so I can finish decorating my home office!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    They don't have HM?!?!?!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

From what the CM said, no, they don't have HM right now. But I'm sure they'll cycle thru a number of attractions and add HM at some point. So be sure to get em while you can!!

Whew... good thing I got my HM poster a few years ago!!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    OOh.... I still have my HM and POTC in their tubes in the attic. WHen I (finally) move, they're going up! (out of wall space in the dungeon.. i mean, "office" now)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Can you show pics of them.

The CM I talked to said he was going to send me jpgs of the posters they currently offer, but for some reason, the attraction posters are a few of those that they don't have in a jpg or other image format for emailing. Based on the ones I've picked up previously, they look just like the posters on the wall as you walk thru the tunnel to enter MK. They have the WDW logo on them, unlike the DL version with the DL logo.

Cool avatar Jarod! The SW Weekends logo looks sharp! They showed a 30 second spot for Ep 3 during Lost tonight. Mostly a short version of the longer ads, but still cool!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by yensid1071
    Cool avatar Jarod! The SW Weekends logo looks sharp! They showed a 30 second spot for Ep 3 during Lost tonight. Mostly a short version of the longer ads, but still cool!!
    Thank you, I was glad to find one that compines two of my interests. I would love to see Spock wearing Mickey ears avatar, but I don't think that will happen. I cannot wait for the movie to come out.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Yensid.... Is it possible they won't send them as jpg files since theoretically you could print them yourself?

My first thought was also, "What, no HM?"

You know we expect pics of your office, and Lou's dungeon too!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MBabe, I had the same thought as well. He told me they have images of practically every other poster, just not the attraction posters. It wouldn't surprise me that they don't send them to keep people from printing them on their own. Then again, they could put a watermark on it to prevent anyone from printing it out.

Pics of my office? Ummmm.... maybe. But Lou posts his pics first. Gotta finish organizing everything in here too. But.... we'll see.

Jarod, I'm right there with you! Can't wait till the movie opens! I heard a couple days ago that people are already lining up for it outside the Chinese Theater in LA. Even tho the movie isn't scheduled to play there... lol!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....