Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Fall Issue of D23 in the Disneyana forums; It glows in the dark if you hold it up to the light and go in dark room. It is awsome. Disney Magic in your own home. I getting to ...
    NICKY MOUSE is offline B-Ticket Holder

Fall Issue of D23

It glows in the dark if you hold it up to the light and go in dark room. It is awsome. Disney Magic in your own home. I getting to like D23 more and more.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    Walt Disney

WDW visits
    75 April Contemporary
    76 April Contemporary
    02 June Cabins Fort Wilderness
    05 Easter Fort Wilderness Camping
    06-07 New Years Riverside
    07-08 New Years Pop
    09 June Riverside
    09 18-23 Dec Pop
    10 5-9 Apr Pop
    10 11-20 June Camping Fort Wilderness
    10 Dec Polynesian
    11 Disney Dream Lou Cruise
    11 June Fort Wilderness
    11 Oct Bay Lake Tower
    12 Jan Pop
    12 June Bay Lake
    12 July Cruise to Canada On Magic
    12 Nov Lou's Cruise on Dream

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Fall Issue of D23

Is there anywhere you can buy the magazines without being a member? I think I read that they sell them at Barnes and Noble... but I'm Canadian and I don't think they have stores here (not that I've ever seen at least).

jturnipseed is offline A-Ticket holder

Here is the link to the Disney site.

D23 Disney twenty-three Magazine Fall Issue | Disney Store

They won't ship outside the contiguous US it says... I tried incase and yep, no canada. Can't afford the membership (I'm going into my 6th year of University and don't have a ton of extra cash lol) but I wanted at least one magazine to see

mouseofzen is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Is there anywhere you can buy the magazines without being a member? I think I read that they sell them at Barnes and Noble... but I'm Canadian and I don't think they have stores here (not that I've ever seen at least).
    to my knowledge, barnes & noble is the only store allowed to see them
    MOZ- Disney inspired haikus : www.twitter.com/mouseofzen

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Speaking of D23 and the magazines, I just finally purchased the membership. Will the back issues be sent or am I going to have to hunt those down? Anybody know?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

The Disney store sells them... depending on where you are. there's not many Disney stores around anywhere anymore.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney2000 View Post
    The Disney store sells them... depending on where you are. there's not many Disney stores around anywhere anymore.
    Hmmm thats true. I'm often in Toronto and there's one in the Eaton Centre. Maybe I'll give that a try. I didnt even think about the Disney Stores, thanks!!

No problem... but don't be expecting to buy anything else when your there!! Ick. It's ALL about the little kids and their toys and clothes. what happened to the disney stores that used to have stuff for everyone? Oh. that's right. the children's place... ahhh i just wish i could drive to a disney store and get some worthwhile adult-ish merchandise.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!

Are you 23? I am!

mickeyd78 is offline A-Ticket holder

They won't ship outside the contiguous US it says... I tried incase and yep, no canada. Can't afford the membership (I'm going into my 6th year of University and don't have a ton of extra cash lol) but I wanted at least one magazine to see
    They do ship them outside the contiguous US. I live in Australia and get them. However, Disney charges lots to ship outside the US, so it actually worked out cheaper for me to buy a membership than to pay the international shipping for four magazines. When you live outside the US and become a member, you only pay one lot of shipping.

NICKY MOUSE is offline B-Ticket Holder

No problem... but don't be expecting to buy anything else when your there!! Ick. It's ALL about the little kids and their toys and clothes. what happened to the disney stores that used to have stuff for everyone? Oh. that's right. the children's place... ahhh i just wish i could drive to a disney store and get some worthwhile adult-ish merchandise.

I agree i am older Disney Fan and there is nothing at the Disney Store for Adults. Online there is but not in the stores.
    Funny how this thread went from D23 to how do you buy it to Disney store inventory.

Cant believe how no one thinks it is cool the cover glows in the dark.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    Walt Disney

WDW visits
    75 April Contemporary
    76 April Contemporary
    02 June Cabins Fort Wilderness
    05 Easter Fort Wilderness Camping
    06-07 New Years Riverside
    07-08 New Years Pop
    09 June Riverside
    09 18-23 Dec Pop
    10 5-9 Apr Pop
    10 11-20 June Camping Fort Wilderness
    10 Dec Polynesian
    11 Disney Dream Lou Cruise
    11 June Fort Wilderness
    11 Oct Bay Lake Tower
    12 Jan Pop
    12 June Bay Lake
    12 July Cruise to Canada On Magic
    12 Nov Lou's Cruise on Dream

Are you from the US? I just was at a Disney store in Toronto last week and its definetly not owned by the children's place... its the exact same as it was when I was little, nothings changed. Of course, I hadnt seen a Children's Place till this year as well so I think that theyre pretty new to Canada themselves....

Also, I totally think its cool that the cover glows in the dark... but i can't get the magazine so I can't see for myself! lol

Definitely awesome that it glows in the dark.

Well i'm not sure about disney stores in other places, I know that the disney stores in my area have either closed, gone to the generic store form, or changed their merchandise to all kids stuff. I remember when you could buy pins, collectables, and art in disney stores around here. not any more!

Are you 23? I am!