Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Walt Disney Treasures DVD Sets in the Disneyana forums; I just read online that the next wave of Disney Treasures DVD's is only going to be two DVD sets they are both Zorro. One DVD is the first season ...
    Citizen of WDW is offline A-Ticket holder

Walt Disney Treasures DVD Sets

I just read online that the next wave of Disney Treasures DVD's is only going to be two DVD sets they are both Zorro. One DVD is the first season and the other is the second season. I love these sets, but I am kind of disappointed by this. The first and second seasons of Zorro were previously release as a Disney Movie Club exclusive. The only difference is the ones through the movie club are colorized and the Disney Treasure's sets are the original black and white. Of course, there will probably be addition extra's exclusives to the set, but still. This is the first wave to not include a set dealing with animation and it will be all Zorro. I'm not saying I won't buy them, I mean it's every episode of Zorro basically. But am I the only one a little bit disappointed that we have only Zorro this wave?
    Last edited by Citizen of WDW; 09-25-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Walt Disney Treasures DVD Sets

I am excited but just like you, a little disappointed... They really need to release some Disney Parks walt Disney treasures DVDs, or something of the sort with source videos from the parks like magic journeys and Golden Dreams. Chances of this happening are around -1% but hey, I can dream can't I?
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Citizen of WDW is offline A-Ticket holder

I agree. They only things close to that are the old episodes of the Disneyland series they did for the Disney Treasures DVDs. And other than that, there are third party product stuff, but yeah I'd like a Disney made product, other than the dvd's sold in park that are just clips.
    If you enjoyed this cruise my name is Citizen of WDW and this has been the world famous Jungle Cruise, if you didn't my name is Citizen of WDW and this has been Space Mountain.

Be sure to Visit me on Facebook at facebook.com/meko187

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

That does sound disappointing.