Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss WDW 2 disc CD in the Disneyana forums; "The Happiest Celebration on Earth" Official Album, 2 disc set.. I got mine at the International Gateway store while waiting out a torential downpour in June. Can't remember what I ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    "The Happiest Celebration on Earth" Official Album, 2 disc set..

I got mine at the International Gateway store while waiting out a torential downpour in June. Can't remember what I paid. (I'll edit when I find it.)

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I have this CD set and LOVE it!

You can get it from the Laughing Place Store here. I have used them before and they're great (and reliable)!

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 09-14-2005 at 10:03 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    why does that place cost so much

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I know they cost more than the actual price of the CD, but they are on par with other shopping services. Also remember that when you place an order, someone has to drive to the parks, buy the items, return, pack and ship, etc. so the additional cost (I believe) is for their services and to offset the time and expense of doing same.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I know they cost more than the actual price of the CD, but they are on par with other shopping services. Also remember that when you place an order, someone has to drive to the parks, buy the items, return, pack and ship, etc. so the additional cost (I believe) is for their services and to offset the time and expense of doing same.
    Wouldn't it be better if disney just sold it in and out of the park

TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    I bought mine for $25.oo (i think) at World of Disney at DD.
    hey yall!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lauren Ashley!

Quote Originally Posted by TXwHnIdY
    I bought mine for $25.oo (i think) at World of Disney at DD.
    luckly you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12