Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss WDW 2 disc CD in the Disneyana forums; Has anyone come across the new WDW -disc CD set? I saw it this morning on main street mega store, but they want $50. I'm not cheap where WDW is ...
  1. #1
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339

    WDW 2 disc CD

    Has anyone come across the new WDW -disc CD set? I saw it this morning on main street mega store, but they want $50. I'm not cheap where WDW is concerned, but I know they charge more than some of the other sites, but haven't seen it anywhere else yet.
    Any info would be great!

  2. #2
    buzznut31's Avatar
    buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,658
    I forget exactly how much I paid for it at the MK when I was there yesterday. It was probably between $15-$20. As to the contents, it has a lot of different songs on it, both from present and extinct Disney attractions. For example: from Epcot, there's not only Test Track and Mission:Space's music, but you also get the tunes from Horizons, "It's Fun to Be Free", from World of Motion, and the Original version of "One Little Spark" from the first version of Journey into Imagination, among others.

    I'd highly recommend this 2-CD set. Especially if you remember being at the different Disney parks anytime in the past.
    Last edited by buzznut31; 05-01-2005 at 12:24 PM.
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

    He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

  3. #3
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by buzznut31
    I forget exactly how much I paid for it at the MK when I was there yesterday. It was probably between $15-$20. As to the contents, it has a lot of different songs on it, both from present and extinct Disney attractions. For example: from Epcot, there's not only Test Track and Mission:Space's music, but you also get the tunes from Horizons, "It's Fun to Be Free", from World of Motion, and the Original version of "One Little Spark" from the first version of Journey into Imagination, among others.

    I'd highly recommend this 2-CD set. Especially if you remember being at the different Disney parks anytime in the past.
    Thanks for replying!
    If I wanted to order it on-line, I also just found it at laughing place for $41.90, maybe I'll do that.
    Do you think disneydirect.com may be selling it soon?

  4. #4
    Triviateer's Avatar
    Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    67
    1. All Aboard! - Main Street Station
    New Track! 2. Welcome Medley - Main Street U.S.A.
    3. Friend Like Me - The Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management
    4. Yo Ho (A Pirateís Life For Me) - Pirates of the Caribbean
    5. Bear Band Serenade - Country Bear Jamboree
    6. Splash Mountain Medley - Splash Mountain
    7. Grim Grinning Ghosts - The Haunted Mansion
    New Track! 8. The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh (Ride-Thru) - The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh
    New Track! 9. Destiny - Mission: SPACE
    10. Impressions de France - Impressions de France
    11. Golden Dream - The American Adventure
    New Track! 12. Star Tours- Star Tours
    13. The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror Theme - The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror
    14. Playhouse Disney Theme - Playhouse Disney - Live On Stage!
    New Track! 15. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
    16. Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast) - It's Tough To Be A Bug
    17. It's Tough To Be A Bug - It's Tough To Be A Bug
    New Track! 18. Cinderellaís Surprise Celebration - Cinderella Castle
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

  5. #5
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    1. All Aboard! - Main Street Station
    New Track! 2. Welcome Medley - Main Street U.S.A.
    3. Friend Like Me - The Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management
    4. Yo Ho (A Pirateís Life For Me) - Pirates of the Caribbean
    5. Bear Band Serenade - Country Bear Jamboree
    6. Splash Mountain Medley - Splash Mountain
    7. Grim Grinning Ghosts - The Haunted Mansion
    New Track! 8. The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh (Ride-Thru) - The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh
    New Track! 9. Destiny - Mission: SPACE
    10. Impressions de France - Impressions de France
    11. Golden Dream - The American Adventure
    New Track! 12. Star Tours- Star Tours
    13. The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror Theme - The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror
    14. Playhouse Disney Theme - Playhouse Disney - Live On Stage!
    New Track! 15. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
    16. Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast) - It's Tough To Be A Bug
    17. It's Tough To Be A Bug - It's Tough To Be A Bug
    New Track! 18. Cinderellaís Surprise Celebration - Cinderella Castle
    This isn't the set we are talking about. That was the last one that came out. I've got this one.

    We are talking about the new one, just came out in hour of 50th celebration

  6. #6
    Triviateer's Avatar
    Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    67
    Disc One

    1. Remember When (50th Anniversary Theme Song Performed By LeAnn Rimes)
    2. All Aboard (Main Street)
    3. Welcome Medley (Magic Kingdom)
    4. The Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room (Enchanted Tiki Room)
    5. Swisskapolka (Swiss Family Treehouse)
    6. Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me (Pirates of the Caribbean)
    7. Friend Like Me (Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management)
    8. Bear Band Serenade (Country Bear Jamboree)
    9. Splash Mountain Medley (Splash Mountain)
    10. Grim, Grinning Ghosts (The Haunted Mansion)
    11. It's A Small World (It's A Small World)
    12. The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh (The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh)
    13. Solo Pilot Blues (Mickey's Toontown Fair)
    14. The Best Time Of Your Life (Carousel Of Progress)
    15. Planetary Boogie (Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe)
    16. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress)
    17. Epcot Entrance Medley (Future World)
    18.Tomorrow's Child (Spaceship Earth)
    19. Energy You Make the World Go 'Round (Universe of Energy)
    20. Universe of Energy (Universe of Energy)
    21. Test Track Medley (Test Track)
    22. It's Fun to Be Free (World of Motion)
    23. Listen to the Land (The Land)

    Disc Two 1. Kitchen Kabaret Medley (Kitchen Kabaret)
    2. Soarin' (The Land)
    3. One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination)
    4. Magic Journeys (Magic Journeys)
    5. Makin' Memories (Journey Into Imagination)
    6. Destiny (Mission: SPACE)
    7. Space (Horizons)
    8. New Horizons (Horizons)
    9. Canada You're a Lifetime Journey (Canada)
    10. Impressions de France (France)
    11. Golden Dream (The American Adventure)
    12. Hooray For Hollywood (Disney-MGM Studios)
    13. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)
    14. Star Tours (Star Tours)
    15. Playhouse Disney Theme (Playhouse Disney)
    16. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular)
    17. Tree of Life Theme (The Oasis)
    18. Beauty and the Bees (It's Tough to Be a Bug)
    19. It's Tough to Be a Bug (It's Tough to Be a Bug)
    20. Diggin' in Dinoland (DinoLand)
    21. Cinderella Surprise Celebration (Magic Kingdom)
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

  7. #7
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    That's the one!!!!
    Now, where the heck do I buy it?????

  8. #8
    Triviateer's Avatar
    Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    67
    This one is $13.99 on Amazon:

    Track Listings
    1. WALT DISNEY'S DEDICATION OF DISNEYLAND - Disneyland's Dedication - July 17th, 1955
    2. ALL ABOARD! - Main Street Station
    3. MEET ME DOWN AT MAINSTREET (The Meloman)
    4. ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND (Rod Miller) - Coke Corner ADVENTURELAND
    5. THE TIKI, TIKI, TIKI ROOM - The Enchanted Tiki Room
    6. THE INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE - Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    7. TARZAN MEDLEY - Tarzan Treehouse NEW ORLEANS SQUARE
    8. YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME) - Pirates of the Caribbean
    9. GRIM, GRINNING GHOST - The Haunted Mansion CRITTER COUNTRY
    10. BEAR BAND SERENADE - Country Bear Jamboree
    11. SPLASH MOUNTAIN - Splash Mountain
    12. THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Country Bear Vacation
    13. THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    14. PECOS BILL - Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue
    15. THE RAINBOW CAVERNS - Main Train Through Nature's Wonderland and The Rainbow Caverns
    16. IT'S A SMALL WORLD - it's a small world
    17. ROGER RABBIT'S CAR TOON SPIN - Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
    18. THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW - Carousel of Progress
    19. SPACE MOUNTAIN - Space Mountain
    20. SPACE MOUNTAIN - NEW - Space Mountain
    21. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S ASTRO BLASTERS - Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
    22. "Remember When" - LeAnn Rimes - Disneyland 50th Anniversary Theme Song


    I am looking for the 2-disc!!! It should be in the $25 range.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

  9. #9
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    This one is $13.99 on Amazon:

    Track Listings
    1. WALT DISNEY'S DEDICATION OF DISNEYLAND - Disneyland's Dedication - July 17th, 1955
    2. ALL ABOARD! - Main Street Station
    3. MEET ME DOWN AT MAINSTREET (The Meloman)
    4. ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND (Rod Miller) - Coke Corner ADVENTURELAND
    5. THE TIKI, TIKI, TIKI ROOM - The Enchanted Tiki Room
    6. THE INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE - Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    7. TARZAN MEDLEY - Tarzan Treehouse NEW ORLEANS SQUARE
    8. YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME) - Pirates of the Caribbean
    9. GRIM, GRINNING GHOST - The Haunted Mansion CRITTER COUNTRY
    10. BEAR BAND SERENADE - Country Bear Jamboree
    11. SPLASH MOUNTAIN - Splash Mountain
    12. THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Country Bear Vacation
    13. THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    14. PECOS BILL - Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue
    15. THE RAINBOW CAVERNS - Main Train Through Nature's Wonderland and The Rainbow Caverns
    16. IT'S A SMALL WORLD - it's a small world
    17. ROGER RABBIT'S CAR TOON SPIN - Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
    18. THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW - Carousel of Progress
    19. SPACE MOUNTAIN - Space Mountain
    20. SPACE MOUNTAIN - NEW - Space Mountain
    21. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S ASTRO BLASTERS - Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
    22. "Remember When" - LeAnn Rimes - Disneyland 50th Anniversary Theme Song


    I am looking for the 2-disc!!! It should be in the $25 range.
    Wow, I tried Amazon and didn't see anything.
    I din't think the 2 disc set one will be on amazon. It's supposed to be park exclusive.

  10. #10
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Didn't we have a thread about how bad Main St. Megastore was, or was that someother site?

  11. #11
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Didn't we have a thread about how bad Main St. Megastore was, or was that someother site?
    Yeah we did, another reason I won't order from them.

  12. #12
    Triviateer's Avatar
    Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    67
    Wow, I tried Amazon and didn't see anything.
    I din't think the 2 disc set one will be on amazon. It's supposed to be park exclusive



    Yes, it might well be exclusive to the parks for awhile at least, but if you can wait 18 months or so it probably will be available on Amazon.

    As for the comments about certain on-line stores, they are only trying to make available stuff that is out of print, etc., which normally means you are going to pay at least double or triple the original price. Your best bet is e-bay for Disney stuff that can be had for a steal at times. Unfortunately, you have to be quick as collectors snatch the stuff up rather quickly and resell it for many more times than they paid for it to unwary Disney collectors.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

  13. #13
    athenna's Avatar
    athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    Wow, I tried Amazon and didn't see anything.
    I din't think the 2 disc set one will be on amazon. It's supposed to be park exclusive



    Yes, it might well be exclusive to the parks for awhile at least, but if you can wait 18 months or so it probably will be available on Amazon.

    As for the comments about certain on-line stores, they are only trying to make available stuff that is out of print, etc., which normally means you are going to pay at least double or triple the original price. Your best bet is e-bay for Disney stuff that can be had for a steal at times. Unfortunately, you have to be quick as collectors snatch the stuff up rather quickly and resell it for many more times than they paid for it to unwary Disney collectors.
    Thanks for the advice. Nothing on e-bay yet. I will proably pay the $41 at laughing place

  14. #14
    yensid1071's Avatar
    yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    465
    Thanks for the info everyone! Another *must have* CD for my Dis music collection! And I'll probably get the DL version too since a number of the attractions are the same but the CD selections are different. Has anyone called DL DelivEars or WDW Mail Order to see what the cost would be including shipping?
    Thanks again for the tip on these CDs!!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

    Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

    I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???


  15. #15
    SnwhtNdwrfs's Avatar
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Posts
    45,929
    What is the actual title of this 2 disc set?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •