Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Looking for new ways to display my souvineers in the Disneyana forums; I am looking for some ideas to display my souvineers . I have old tickets, autograph books, park guides, and resort keys among other things I have forgotten about. I ...
    WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(

Looking for new ways to display my souvineers

I am looking for some ideas to display my souvineers . I have old tickets, autograph books, park guides, and resort keys among other things I have forgotten about. I could put all those things in frames but was wondering what other people have done that is something different.
    I remember reading in the Disney Magazine about a lady who turned old t-shirts into a quilt, which is a cool idea and I will try that as the kids grow out of theirs.

You are a creative bunch and I know you will have all kinds of ideas for me.

Can't wait to hear your suggestions!!

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I love shadow boxes... That was you can out 3D items on display... Kinda like the ones in Pop Century.... They have them for all the decades in the main building

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hmmm.... Lou's house sounds like a GREAT place!! You can all come over and visit your souvenirs when you like (E-Ticket required of course).
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hmmm.... Lou's house sounds like a GREAT place!! You can all come over and visit your souvenirs when you like (E-Ticket required of course).

I'm a welder so I'd weld a phat showcase display incorporating stainless steel, glass, and a Hidden Mickey! But all I gots is my Partners Pin..

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    COOOllll!!!! One I move into my new house (if ever.... depending on the inspections stuff... ugh), we'll talk!!! You da man!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    You guys are too funny!!!

Nice try Lou, but my stuff is staying here!! I might have some old copies of Eyes and Ears(1991) if you are interested. They are still at my parents place tucked away in the back of my old closet.

Tampa - I LOVE the idea of a HM somewhere in my display.

I knew I could count on DWT for some great ideas.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    for resort keys, and other smaller flat items, you could get one of those pic frames that has spots for many different photos, then buy some disney themed scrapbooking paper (I think most dollar stores carry the paper for cheap), and use the paper as background. Then they are framed, and because things like the resort key aren't as big as a photo, they have a disney themed background.