Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Merchandise & Collectibles Discuss Disneyland Liquidator in the Disneyana forums; Hey everyone! I was shopping today in the Pittsburgh waterfront, and saw a building that had a big temporary banner sign that said "DISNEY MERCHANDISE UP TO 80% OFF!" So ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Disneyland Liquidator

Hey everyone! I was shopping today in the Pittsburgh waterfront, and saw a building that had a big temporary banner sign that said "DISNEY MERCHANDISE UP TO 80% OFF!" So being the Disney geek I am, I had to go check it out. I know it wasn't always there, and it isn't a permanent fixture. (though I wish it was) So I walked in, and there were tables in this building (I think it used to be Filene's Basement) and they were covered in disneyland merchandise!! Scoreee!They had some pretty good things...T-Shirts, Old Popcorn Buckets and cups, lots of Kids clothes, etc. It was pretty cool, and I thought I'd let you guys know incase you're ever in the pittsburgh area. It was a limited selection, but I got:

Haunted Mansion mickey ears, a Disneyland souviner guide, a Disneyland 50th anniversary kids menu (just had to!), A star tours minnie mouse figure, A very very nice Jumbo pin of Walt and mickey on main street at the popcorn cart, a light up disneyland photo album, and some disney's california adventure post cards.

All these items were cheap, and it'd be worth checking out if your in the area. I asked the guy working there what this was all about, and he said they get the old disneyland merchandise (There was lots of ToT stuff) and sell it around the country. He also said they would be getting a shipment in on this thursday 1/21/10.

Well that's about it...I know I'll be there Thursday evening. They're there until 2/28.

Here's the website. Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Disney2000; 01-23-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Disneyland Liquidator

Went again today... They've gotten a lot more stuff in... Including more jumbo pins, a few regular pins, figurines,more jewelry, more hats, shirts (they have a really cool skyway shirt and an EPCOT Center shirt if you're a size medium!!) And many more things...keychains, little things, halloween lawn stakes. It's very cool! I got 3 jumbo pins today: All LE 500, One's a featured artist Mickey Mouse Club Jumbo pin, and the other two are from the E-Ticket Collection; Pirates of the Caribbean and the Matterhorn! I just want to again recommend checking this place out to get your Disney Fix without goin to the parks. They even have Cardboard Stand-ups! haha.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!